Netflix Is Now Available Around the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPerth

Look what Netflix published today
Netflix Is Now Available Around the World

Las Vegas, January 6, 2016 -- Netflix launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement -- and the service went live -- during a keynote by Co-founder and Chief Executive Reed Hastings at CES 2016.

The full article is on https://media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/netflix-is-now-available-around-the-world

19 comments

Maniac_

Nice. I wonder what version these countries get to see.. Our local Netflix kinda sucks, thankfully a US VPN works wonders!

JackPerth

Nice. I wonder what version these countries get to see.. Our local Netflix kinda sucks, thankfully a US VPN works wonders!
Yeah, I totally understand you. There are locations where Netflix kinda sucks... Well they have to fix that issue, they've lost a lot of customers already. There are other popular streams

fbg.seo

Yeah Netflix is pretty garbage in some countries, hence why everyone was using proxies and VPN's......Netflix is cracking down on that a bit now, at least with proxies

nurip

yes but they block users from one country who tries to watch content from other countries via vpn.

Tanaka

Its a very very good ideea to go world wide. I already made a subscription from Romania, where I live. Awesome ;x

Atia

You can access Netflix but won't be able to access all libraries. Which is really disgusting for movie lovers like me. In few days ago I was trying to watch "The Revenant" but I couldn't. Then I decide to change my VPN. I switch to https://www.hide-my-ip.com/. I have heard that many users are facing problem in accessing Netflix but I haven't face a single problem.

Streamplay

I really love Netflix, one of the best services at the moment, sadly as you said, not all the content is available worldwide.

Kootour

Canadian content laws means that 40% of all TV and radio have to be Canadian. These rules are also forced on Netflix meaning a lot of content has been replaced with inferior Canadian-made content just for the sake of it. It's a shame.

NEMISIES

The Mind boggles...
Why would u PAY to watch TV/Movies... or anything for that matter..
U pay for Internet service... already..

lebar.123

In my opinion there is no need to watch slow Netflix (in my region at least) if you have torrents. Harrr Harrr.

IPLease

I must admit that I too joined the Netflix train. I got it a few months ago and have binged watched several shows already. It can be a good and bad thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom