NeembuuUploader : FOSS to upload files to various webhosts like mediafire, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeembuuUpload

Hi,

Since past 1 month we have been getting a lot of requests to add support for filehosters
in our program NeembuuUploader.

NeembuuUploader is a java based free and open source software which allows user to upload
files to various filehosts like mediafire.

One of our users told me that the reason for increase in requests was because some
popular software turned out to be a phishing tool and he gave me a link to a wjunction thread on this topic.

When I came to wjunction and read what people discussed in that thread, I realized that
there were many people who got scammed.

Pardon me for my bluntness, but what I do not understand is,
why do people use such proprietary software, instead of using,
encouraging and contributing to free and open source software?
Probably because we didn't do much advertisement,
or maybe because we support less than 1/5th the
number of hosters other programs support.

Please help us in improving NeembuuUploader instead of getting scammed.
Suggestions, remarks, tips, criticism would be highly appreciated.

Below is a list of a some of the filehosts that we support :

Our website link is : Neembuu Uploader

Thanks for reading
Shashank Tulsyan
NeembuuUploader Project Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
359 comments
^ I guess I overlooked that host.
I would also recommend that you add a button to install updates.
You can create a plugin based system for additional hosts like rapidleech has plugins to add different hosts.
A plugin based system will allow 3rd Party developers to create their own plugins thereby reducing the pressure on the developers to constantly work on new plugins.
You have done a commendable job and I highly appreciate your efforts.

I just checked and it seems drag and drop does work. It needs some improvements since the previous file dragged is left as it is if I have not added it to the queue.
Every drag should replace the previous drag instead of adding content to it.

Last edited:
Hello, very nice program.

Can you please add Terafile?

Have to resort to use zoom for TF for now & you can check latest post (from me) on K2S just how scam zoom is.

Also, can you help with FileOM uploading files bigger than 1GB? I'm premium user, but upload over 1GB failed. Why?

Error is: Max File Size.

Last edited:
@Machar: we'll try to add this functionality. Please, refer to proxy support and limit overall upload speeds tickets.

@Machar

We have created tickets for your feature request.

It is embarrassing for us that we are not able to deliver things quickly.
But it might change, since we are in process of getting into startup accelerators.
We are not talking about NeembuuUploader, we are talking about NeembuuNow.
Once we get incubated we will be free from our daily-jobs and would be
working full time on what we like Neembuu Now. Neembuu Now

Again, to avoid confusion, let me repeat, Neembuu Uploader will remain, free and open source and un-incubated.

In the meantime, there are lots of pivoting to do for NeembuuNow, and lot of validation, and experiments.

Dear Neembuu Uploaders
From 1million uploads in 3-4years, to 0.5 million uploads in just 4months.
Thank you for giving us 1400% usage growth in the last quarter, we are overwhelmed.

Last edited:
When is nightly build with fileOM fix coming? I'm really wasting time right now because I can't upload anything (unless I make files smaller and loose in earning) & I sure as hell won't use zoom anymore after all the shit the creator has pulled.

I'm really grateful for the work you guys are doing, but I'm really pressed for time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back