NeembuuUploader : FOSS to upload files to various webhosts like mediafire, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeembuuUpload

Hi,

Since past 1 month we have been getting a lot of requests to add support for filehosters
in our program NeembuuUploader.

NeembuuUploader is a java based free and open source software which allows user to upload
files to various filehosts like mediafire.

One of our users told me that the reason for increase in requests was because some
popular software turned out to be a phishing tool and he gave me a link to a wjunction thread on this topic.

When I came to wjunction and read what people discussed in that thread, I realized that
there were many people who got scammed.

Pardon me for my bluntness, but what I do not understand is,
why do people use such proprietary software, instead of using,
encouraging and contributing to free and open source software?
Probably because we didn't do much advertisement,
or maybe because we support less than 1/5th the
number of hosters other programs support.

Please help us in improving NeembuuUploader instead of getting scammed.
Suggestions, remarks, tips, criticism would be highly appreciated.

Below is a list of a some of the filehosts that we support :

Our website link is : Neembuu Uploader

Thanks for reading
Shashank Tulsyan
NeembuuUploader Project Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
359 comments
There seem to be few things wrong with keep2share implementation. First of you've limited the a file size to 500mb for registered users there and limit is much higher, 5gb I believe. And there is an annoying captcha for k2s each time app is started. I imagine account isn't actually recognized or something. I am sure k2s guys will help you out with anything you need to know, you can pm Jeff here on WJ.
Other things I'd change. An option to save selected hosts so that we can upload to same hosts each time by default without ticking anything each time tool is started. And add to queue button seems redundant and only adds extra step we don't need. All files that are dragged or selected are supposed to go to the upload queue or we wouldn't have them there in the first place.
Hope we'll see the next version soon.

@ausafali , @thesting
Sorry for the late reply.
We know about the issue, we are a little busy.

You can follow the progress of the issue from here :
https://sourceforge.net/p/neembuuuploader/tickets/264/

And also about the UI and the start queue button being redundant, we realize this.
We will get rid of such small things. Big changes in the UI are planned, that is why
smaller changes are also being delayed. I guess we will fix these smaller things first.

@ausafali and @thesting

Ok here is a special nightly which fixes the keep2share issue
https://sourceforge.net/projects/neembuuuploader/files/NeembuuUploader Nightly Builds/

Things takes care of :
1) upload size limits fixed
2) uploading fixed
3) Ask captcha only when necessary.

BTW We already has this in "save control satte on exit" in **Settings**. It saves all the selected hosts on exit.

Last edited:
BTW We already has this in "save control satte on exit" in **Settings**. It saves all the selected hosts on exit.

I wouldn't realize that's what this option does if you didn't mention it. Thanks.
Anyway, tried the new build, captcha issue seems gone, but there is still a limit problem with k2s, it is just higher limit now. (904MB) but still that's lower then real limit. No issues with RG that I've seen.
Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Another special nightly release
Download Neembuu Uploader from SourceForge.net

==== v 2.9.3 Nightly Build ====
Changes:
* Changed PutLocker.com to FireDrive.com;
* FireDrive: fixed login and upload and added premium support.
* Added FilesFlash.com (with and without account).
* Added Kingfiles.net (with and without acconut).
* Fixed KeepTwoShare: Upload fixed, and edit
maxFileSizeLimit from 500 MB to 5000 MB, ask captcha
only when required

Unfortunately 904MB limit on k2s still exists in last build. Few other issues I've noticed. Occasional failed upload on k2s even when file is bellow the limit, and retry upload on those doesn't seem to work. It never starts uploading it again. Also number of simultaneous uploads limit isn't always respected. I think it only happens when there is errors or failed uploads but if I set the limit to 4 it eventually ends up running 6 at a time. Upload speed per file seems capped at 7MB/s, it sometimes briefly jumps to 8 or 9 but seems to be stuck at 7 most of the time. Hope that can be higher since servers are capable of more and hosts as well.

@inject0r
We use apache http client for Neembuu.
The default buffer size of apache http client in 1024 bytes, which is probably the reason why
upload speed that you are getting using NeembuuUploader is less.

Now we will have to use a custom build of apache http client to fix this.
Or there might be other ways.

Let me check. If the reason for slow speed is a trivial one like we think,
we will make a nightly release with this fix.

@smartboy
mega.co.nz is work in progress. It will take time, it is based entirely on javascipts and is not like other hosts.
You should ask mega.co.nz to fund this plugin for NeembuuUploader, you can atleast drop them an email, otherwise how will they know!
They value their customers, they don't value our emails. Tell them you are paid customer and you have paid X amount, upload U number of files
etc, and tell them that if they support this free and open source project NeembuuUploader you would appreciate it.

We already have a lot of work load, and my eye condition is prohibiting me from coding.
How I am seing the small text on screen is something like this (exaggerated representation)
DOUBLE-VISION-003_342x198.jpg

So @all please instead of telling us what you want, also tell your favourite file hosters.
Recently users of lumafiles.com pressurized the admin and then we finally buckled under their pressure and supported Neembuu Uploader.

I have increased the buffer size,
please try this nightly build, this will probably give higher speed.

If this does give higher speed, but not as much as needed, the buffer will
have be increased more. But that is not an issue, the main thing is
that we need to check if we are working in the right direction.

Please try it out and compare speeds with the previous version.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your hard work. Nice improvements in last build. No more limit issue with K2S. Great speeds with Rapidgator, over 100MB/s, for some reason K2S speed is much lower. But hope we'll hear from others on that. Unfortunately this thread has been moved to WJ section that a lot less uploaders visits compared to file host section, I imagine that's why there is less feedback.

I have increased the buffer size,
please try this nightly build, this will probably give higher speed.

If this does give higher speed, but not as much as needed, the buffer will
have be increased more. But that is not an issue, the main thing is
that we need to check if we are working in the right direction.

Please try it out and compare speeds with the previous version.

Thanks upload speed improved now. BTW can you add Uploadbaz in your program ??

Just to clear things up regarding my last post about low speed on k2s. Tried the uploader on a different rdp and speeds are very good on K2S as well. Thanks again.

Here is the v2.9.3 release candidate.

The upload speed will be less in this release.
To increase it you have to manually increase the buffer size.

In the earlier general release, I had set the buffer to 4KB and in this one also the buffer is 4KB.
In the nightly I had set the buffer to 40KB and some of you guys experienced really good speed after that.
This version comes with custom options to set buffer above 4KB, upto 4MB!!!
So those who have big big VPS and want to get the most out of it, try this version and increase the buffer size.
You should certainly get improved speed, probably more than most applications out there.

Download link ::: Download Neembuu Uploader from SourceForge.net

JLfy.png

Also note we have recently received a free copy of Excelsior Jet which allows us to make
executable version of NeembuuUploader.

These are available here for download
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ne...ava to be present, but bigger download size)/

Right now I have placed only windows binaries.
If any of you guys need linux binaries let us know.

This copy of NeembuuUploader is slightly faster (opens slightly quicker), lower memory footprint, but larger download size ( because custom java included in this) and doesn't require java to be installed.
Upload speed is the same there is no difference.

Last edited:
If I may suggest couple of cosmetic changes when you guys get a chance and if you agree they are improvements. In queue columns username shouldn't be included, host name is sufficient. Otherwise text in that column is too long. I realize column width can be adjusted but really no need for username there. I think adding an overall upload progress bar would be nice or at least in form of numbers, something like XX / XX (files completed / total files ).
Retry upload isn't working on uploads that are reported as failed after reaching 100%. And on rare occasions I had uploads fail during initializing on Rapidgator, if I had to guess I'd say RG site was slow to respond so maybe a longer wait would be nice before failing the upload. On those occasions retry upload isn't even given as an option.

Hi, Thank you for everything you did and doing. Well, can you please add some more filehosts -

1 180upload.com

2 Billionupload.com

3Megafiles.se

4 Mightypload.com

5 Kingfiles.com

6 Hugefiles.com

8 Mirrorcreator.com

All are best sites for free users and many uploaders upload on these hosts.

Thanks. Just consider them in your free time.

7 Epicshare.com

Hi, Thank you for everything you did and doing. Well, can you please add some more filehosts -

1 180upload.com

2 Billionupload.com

3Megafiles.se

4 Mightypload.com

5 Kingfiles.com

6 Hugefiles.com

8 Mirrorcreator.com

All are best sites for free users and many uploaders upload on these hosts.

Thanks. Just consider them in your free time.

7 Epicshare.com

Can you send an email to them asking to support Neembuu Uploader ?
Filehosters like lomafile.com have sponsored their plugins, why can't other website do that same.
Yes they can, the users need to make them aware of their requirement.

@thesting
We have made a note of your suggestions.

@mahdigh
the secureupload issue has also been taken up.

Please add Bitshare and Freakshre to your program. i sent email to them to support you but normally they won't answer emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back