NeembuuUploader : FOSS to upload files to various webhosts like mediafire, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeembuuUpload

Hi,

Since past 1 month we have been getting a lot of requests to add support for filehosters
in our program NeembuuUploader.

NeembuuUploader is a java based free and open source software which allows user to upload
files to various filehosts like mediafire.

One of our users told me that the reason for increase in requests was because some
popular software turned out to be a phishing tool and he gave me a link to a wjunction thread on this topic.

When I came to wjunction and read what people discussed in that thread, I realized that
there were many people who got scammed.

Pardon me for my bluntness, but what I do not understand is,
why do people use such proprietary software, instead of using,
encouraging and contributing to free and open source software?
Probably because we didn't do much advertisement,
or maybe because we support less than 1/5th the
number of hosters other programs support.

Please help us in improving NeembuuUploader instead of getting scammed.
Suggestions, remarks, tips, criticism would be highly appreciated.

Below is a list of a some of the filehosts that we support :

Our website link is : Neembuu Uploader

Thanks for reading
Shashank Tulsyan
NeembuuUploader Project Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
359 comments

NeembuuUploader - v3.3.0 - 10th.July.2015 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

Complete list of currently supported file-hosts

Changelog:

* Fixed NitroFlare.com (plugin was outdated)
* Fixed MediaFire.com (outdated plugin ... re-written from scratch)
* Updated LineStorage.com (added premium account support and fixed bugs)
* Added SendFile.su (with and without account)
* Added 2Drive.net (account only)
* Added OpenLoad.io (with and without account)
* Updated Uploaded.net (increased max. filesize limit per file from 1GB to 5GB)
* Updated TurboBit.net (plugin now yields long/descriptive download links)
* Added ShareSix.com (with and without account)
* GUI: Removed extra buttons for each action and replaced it with a simple "tabbed" interface.
* GUI: Added a new theme which can be selected if needed (optional).
* GUI: Added two separate buttons leading to our Official Forum and our Official Facebook account.
* Added RapidSonic.com (migrated host; removed FileParadox.in)
* Temporarily removed the new theme from being set as the default theme (based on user feedback).
* Fixed the background of the top right module.
* FEATURE: added a feature wherein the user can copy the nu.log file to the clipboard at the click of a button.
* Fixed Load.to (plugin was outdated).
* Added CloudCorner.com (account only).
* Added ************ (account only).
* Added Upple.it (account only).
* Added dl.free.fr (free user only, accounts not supported).
* Updated and fixed dl.free.fr (added custom retry logic while retrieving the download link).
* Added CloudSix.me (account only).
* Added WorldBytez.com (with and without account).
* Fixed RapidU.net (fixed wrong upload status bug).
* Updated changes.txt with the missing changelog information & preparing for version 3.3

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

android app??

Hi,

No, NU is not an android app, neither does it plan to become one. We have no plans on building an android application like NU, since it doesn't appear useful enough.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

please change netload.in to netload.me because it change the domain name .....

Hi,

I'll do it. Just create a new broken plugin report for it: NU - Neembuu Uploader ? Report Broken Plugins

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Hello Paralytic,

Firstly, thank you for your all hard works.
And does neembuUploader support command line? If yes, it will be great

Total agree with above request. Good idea, vitas

Add some basic command line, example:
- Neembuu SelectHosts RapidGator.net Uploaded.net
- Neembuu AddQueue $Local_Path
- Neembuu StartQueue
- Neembuu StopQueue It will be great. Thanks!

Hi Vitas & andzuz,

No, unfortunately, Neembuu Uploader does not support command line options, yet. Someone has already created a suggestion thread for that feature on our official forum. We will come around to it, don't worry. Our goal is to add almost all of your suggestions (feasible ones only, of course), its just a matter of time, since we're lacking active developers at this point of time. That's the primary reason for the backlog of suggestions and requests, since there are only 2 active developers available right now (one of them being me) and it puts a lot of load on us. Nevertheless, we're trying our best to complete all requests as fast as possible.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

hey can you add sort option in upload history ?

regards

Hi,

A suggestion thread for that feature has already been created by someone: NU - Neembuu Uploader ? Upload History : Suggestions
As far as your question is concerned, sure it can be added and will be added. Please read my previous reply (just above), which explains the reason for delays in fulfillment of such requests.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

thank you for your time and efforts
its one of the fastest tools I have ever used for uploading

Hi,

Thank you for the appreciation, much appreciated! Be sure to try out the new version released and provide us some feedback / suggestions on what features can be changed or improved. I'm back after a one or two month inactivity period, due to insufficient time and busy real life schedules. However, I'm here now, completing as many requests as I can, in the limited amount of time that I have.

This is also a request to all developers (Java) out there ... we are in need of active developers, so if you have some experience in Java, contact me via the forum / PM / email to join our group of developers.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Hi,

I've created a "how-to" video explaining Neembuu Uploader's features, which also includes steps on how to upload files to popular file hosting websites using it. This might be useful in getting new users accustomed to the application's interface.

[video=youtube;bcYNSEb5UdE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYNSEb5UdE[/video]

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Hi,

A new feature has been added via commit [a0c6bc]. It is now possible to upload a complete folder via NU! The user can select a folder via the new "Select Folder" option and all files within it (including files within sub-directories), will be selected automatically and can then be uploaded, normally.

S62qrTx.png

Top right corner; added a button for selecting a folder for uploading; updated the buttons with an appealing counterpart.​

This feature will be released in the next version of Neembuu Uploader!

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:

NeembuuUploader - v3.4.0 - 24th.July.2015 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

Changelog:

* Updated Uploaded.net (now generates descriptive links instead of the short ul.to links).
* FEATURE: added a new "upload folder" feature wherein users can now select a particular folder and, NU will detect and select all files within it, and therefore,
enable the users to seamlessly upload all files within a given folder (including all files within sub-directories).
* GUI: Replaced the previously used "plain" buttons for selecting files (and folders) with two, new, visually appealing images.
* GUI: Adjusted the size and placement of the "LOG" button and fixed some display issues.
* Fixed a bug with the newly added "upload folder" feature (no longer affects the select files option negatively).
* Updated RockFile.eu (increased max. filesize limit per file from 1GB to 2GB).
* Added JheBerg.net (with and without account).
* Updated RapidU.net (changed upload status detecting logic).
* Added FilesTent.com (with and without account).
* Added MinhaTeca********* (account only).
* Added FilesBomb.in (with and without account).
* Added IguanaShare.com (account only).
* Added BeStream.tv (account only).
* Added FilePack.pl (account only).
* Implemented an advertisement to help support the project.
* Changed the update notification URLs.
* Updated version number and preparing for v3.4 release.
* Updated changes.txt
* Implemented a hotfix for SSL validation errors (fixed SSLHandshakeException errors).

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

NeembuuUploader - v3.5.0 - 28th.August.2015 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

Changelog:

* Disabled several (18) dead file-hosts from NU's interface.
* Fixed CatShare.net (plugin was outdated).
* NU-CMD: Developed a minimalist command-line version of NU (WIP).
* NU-CMD: Added new command-line arguments -f file, -h host, -help
* Fixed some project property entries (changed target Java version back to 1.7).
* Added ToutBox.fr (account only).
* Made small changes to the ToutBox.fr plugin.
* Updated SendSpace.com (plugin re-written from scratch).
* Fixed SendSpace.com (upload logic).
* Added a new callable utility class to remove cryptography restrictions.
* Updated SendSpace.com (cryptography restrictions removed).
* Removed advertisements from the application.
* Updated NeembuuUploader.java (cleaned up).
* Updated OpenLoad.io (moved to OpenLoad.co).
* Updated HiVe.im (WIP).
* Updated changes.txt and preparing for v3.5 release.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Hello

Im using zoom for a while - cant say that this tool is scam, and I dont want to discuss it. I was just curious to see how NU has developed. I tried it one year ago and it was very unhandy. Now its looking good. There are some things I like in zoom which maybe can be implemented in NU too?
MD5 hash changer
Auto-Retry uploads when failed
Time stamps as well as sorting the chronic.
one think i really love about zoom: If I click a finished link, the downloadlink is auto copied into the clipboard.

Maybe you can add something like folderwatch which is entirely customizable? And maybe auto-rar for files bigger then xxx mb?

Last edited:
Hello

Im using zoom for a while - cant say that this tool is scam, and I dont want to discuss it. I was just curious to see how NU has developed. I tried it one year ago and it was very unhandy. Now its looking good. There are some things I like in zoom which maybe can be implemented in NU too?
MD5 hash changer
Auto-Retry uploads when failed
Time stamps as well as sorting the chronic.
one think i really love about zoom: If I click a finished link, the downloadlink is auto copied into the clipboard.

Maybe you can add something like folderwatch which is entirely customizable? And maybe auto-rar for files bigger then xxx mb?

Hi,

Most of the features you have suggested are nice and would be a valuable addition to NU. By the way, "auto retry uploads when failed" is a feature which already exists within NU. I will focus on adding the "modify MD5 hash" feature. I will however, attempt to fix the long-standing bugs within NU first, before adding major features like some of the ones that you had suggested. This is important, since fixing those long-standing bugs holds a higher priority.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Hi, Easybytez plugin does not work properly from a few days:

Can you fix it?

Thanks

The website "easybytez.com" has been down for me for a couple of months. I think they have locked the access to their website to certain geographic locations.

is there a chance to develop a monitoring folder option like "Zoom Uploader" ?

I'm planning a major overhaul (complete destruction and re-creation from scratch) of the application, in which case it would be using Java FX to create a more advanced and feature rich application in the future. This is a painstaking task, however, and as such, there is no ETA for it, yet. I would consider this suggestion for that future application, not for NU, since it is already infested with bugs. There's no need to create anything good upon a foundation already infested with hard to fix bugs.

not work nitroflare

X1p55tL.png

It appears to be working fine for me. Besides, you should report broken plugins within the appropriate section of our official forum. Don't forget to also attach a copy of your "nu.log" file, which was taken at the time the error occurred.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Hi,

There is an important announcement regarding the future of Neembuu Uploader. Please read:
NU - Neembuu Uploader • The Future of Neembuu Uploader : General Discussions

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:
Hi Paralytic,

I see you updated something about command line on github. If it can work, please tell us how to use ;D

Thank you so much for your team's efforts

Hi,

We regret to inform everyone that unfortunately, all long-standing developers related to the project have abandoned it and this project is therefore effectively inactive. All development on this application has been stopped indefinitely.

Neembuu Uploader's official website and server goes offline on 19th December. After that date, the application, Neembuu Uploader, will stop working (as the plugin system used our server to deliver file-host plugins to our users), which is now going offline). We thank all our users for all the support they provided us. It is a shame to see the project dying like this.

:(

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.

Last edited:
Hi,

We regret to inform everyone that unfortunately, all long-standing developers related to the project have abandoned it and this project is therefore effectively inactive. All development on this application has been stopped indefinitely.

Neembuu Uploader's official website and server goes offline on 19th December. After that date, the application, Neembuu Uploader, will stop working (as the plugin system used our server to deliver file-host plugins to our users), which is now going offline). We thank all our users for all the support they provided us. It is a shame to see the project dying like this.

:(

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.

total shit news :(. It was a life saver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back