[Needed] Manga reader content management system

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK13

As the title says i need a manga reader cms/wordpress plugin. There is a free wp plugin but it's crapy.
The only alternative is the xhanch wp manga plugin, but with all the options that i need its price is $200.
There is one more wp plugin that costs ~$30 but got no response from them.

So here is my question, for developers, is the price fair for what it offers?
How much does it cost to get such a cms/plugin custom coded?

WP Manga - Packages - Xhanch Store

10 comments
What ever you do don't buy wp-manga from xhanch since he's a scammer since he no longer answer support emails

Yes seems like it - even if it was real I don't think it's worth $199

I tried to find one but couldn't find a proper complete useable script for this. Some have bugs, some are outdated, some doesn't have good functionality.

Maybe getting a developer to write you a plugin or script is better than finding a "Buy it now" script without any guarantee

@Ruriko i see you have the wp-manga plugin. Which package did you buy? Do you have the lifetime support and the auto grabber? Does the auto grabber work fine?
$200 might be much but there is no alternative and a custom one would cost more, i'm pretty sure, plus i would have to pay for maintainance/support too.
That's why i created this threaded to get some advice from some developers but seems that there are not to many on WJ.

@Ruriko i see you have the wp-manga plugin. Which package did you buy? Do you have the lifetime support and the auto grabber? Does the auto grabber work fine?
$200 might be much but there is no alternative and a custom one would cost more, i'm pretty sure, plus i would have to pay for maintainance/support too.
That's why i created this threaded to get some advice from some developers but seems that there are not to many on WJ.

I bought the lifetime support package but like I said earlier don't buy it now cause a lot of new customers aren't getting the script delivered and admin isn't answering support emails anymore...

In fact I'm also looking for another manga script since I'm not getting any support :(

Last edited:
You could probably modify an exisiting system for your needs! PM me if you want to purchase one :)

I'd still recommend xhanch's wp manga, though the fact about not answering the support tickets kind of exists here. It took me like 1 month just to have my last ticket answered.

I never bought the support package with them, so I was left in the dark literally until I decided to try to understand the coding and templates. And I can say that the plugin is powerful enough for many possibilities/potential functions.

If you can take time to learn the plugin itself it would be great, or better if you will look for someone who knows the plugin customizations to do it for you.

$100 WP Anime/Manga package + some time learning the template/codes = Profit

And yeah, the auto-grabber works on WP Manga, I had one purchased for that too.

I took the long path myself, but I think it's worth it. The problem with the plugin is, you might be able to modify/customize it yourself but you can't sell the license to others since it's against the ToS/Agreement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back