Status
Not open for further replies.

twelch1980

So I have taken on a project that is going to integrate my hobby for a school project that needs to be completed by the end of the semester (hahaha).

Here is what is going on.

I needed to bring to life a project that encompassed a website, audio production, video production, and public address. So, being a DJ, I decided to bring to life an online radio station. BAD IDEA. But too late to change the plans. So here is what I am needing assistance with:

Basically its the website. I purchased a domain and a hosting for a year (I think). I tried to instal Wordpress on the server and it said it installed, but I can not publish a webpage to save my life. So I went with some basic design software called Weebly. What I do not know is this. Will this design program allow me to build PHP scripts, which will be needed for Now Playing and Recently Played data? Are these scripts difficult to learn how to write (for someone with NO scripting experience)? Should I stay away from the free software and stick with Wordpress, which is free but seems more open?

I just really dont know. I am lost beyond words. I have worked on the website for a couple days and got no where. I have a website that looks like poo and just dont know what to do.

I am not required to build the website but I have to be a part of the design process. Where should I turn?

Help!

Troy

7 comments
New web designs available in market

Now a days so many web design companies are available in the market.But some companies provide best web html design with PSDs.Web designer also ready to worked on your requirement basis.Simply you want to decide which type of design you want.Single page,Multipage,Responsive HTML design etc.

So search web designs companies and give a order to design new web design.free templates also available on Internet but its not fulfill your requirement.So just to find new web design or software company.

can you tell me mate what exactly you have in mind for your designing part.. maybe i might be able to help.

So I have taken on a project that is going to integrate my hobby for a school project that needs to be completed by the end of the semester (hahaha).

I needed to bring to life a project that encompassed a website, audio production, video production, and public address. So, being a DJ, I decided to bring to life an online radio station. BAD IDEA. But too late to change the plans. So here is what I am needing assistance with:

Basically its the website. I purchased a domain and a hosting for a year (I think). I tried to instal Wordpress on the server and it said it installed, but I can not publish a webpage to save my life. So I went with some basic design software called Weebly. What I do not know is this. Will this design program allow me to build PHP scripts, which will be needed for Now Playing and Recently Played data? Are these scripts difficult to learn how to write (for someone with NO scripting experience)? Should I stay away from the free software and stick with Wordpress, which is free but seems more open?

I just really dont know. I am lost beyond words. I have worked on the website for a couple days and got no where. I have a website that looks like poo and just dont know what to do.

I am not required to build the website but I have to be a part of the design process. Where should I turn?

Help!

Troy

Here are the details

I have purchased a domain and hosting...965 The X - Home on iPage

I will need a the following pages: Home, Listen, DJs,Contact, Request, Contests, with more pages possible as we expand.

Each page will have a static banner that will show the Now Playing information. This will be done with a PHP script with information sent from an automation computer here. On the side of the homepage will be a recently played section that will display the recently played information.

All other pages will be simple text pages, or contact forms.

The homepage will also feature a RSS feed with music news.

can you tell me mate what exactly you have in mind for your designing part.. maybe i might be able to help.

Help!

Troy

hope it helps you out.. nice talking to you! :)

Here are the details

I have purchased a domain and hosting...965 The X - Home on iPage

I will need a the following pages: Home, Listen, DJs,Contact, Request, Contests, with more pages possible as we expand.

Each page will have a static banner that will show the Now Playing information. This will be done with a PHP script with information sent from an automation computer here. On the side of the homepage will be a recently played section that will display the recently played information.

All other pages will be simple text pages, or contact forms.

The homepage will also feature a RSS feed with music news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back