Need to Create an Alertpay Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahrukh

I want to create an Alertpay account, i want to know what are Requirements and what are not, any One can Help me out ? i Would be thankful to him :(

Last edited:
17 comments
I'm only 16 and I've an alertpay account opened. I SMS verified it and I can recieve money. I got my first ever $20 online just a few weeks ago. I've requested money to be transfered to my home through a cheque. But they charge $4. So I'll get $16. You only need an email address to have an account so you can confrim the link they send to your Inbox after registering.

what can i do :P
29m52.png

@AJ Blacklisted
Why not contact customer support. But remember they take a lot of time to reply. Even could take a week or two.

@tut2tut
Never got that while I verified through SMS as far as I remember.

@Shakrukh
You don't need a bank account if you going to withdraw through a cheque. But having bank account wouldn't harm. ;)

waooo

have you tried that Alertpay? is that better than paypali have been so much freezed by paypal that i want to get a better system of payment.. i heard about amazon and google any idea?

Thanks Room!...

Hi AJ,

For the phone verification, if you are having problems we would ask that you contact our customer support department. (Preferably from the phone number listed on the account). Once you speak to one of our agents we should be able to verify your account in a matter of minutes.
edit: The phone number is 1-514-748-5774

Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Do i require a Bank account to encash my Money ? and how can i get Verified ? i haven't applied for AP yet using my Friend's

Last edited:
Hi Shahrukh,

Yes, you will need a bank account to cashout your funds. A bank account can also be used to verify your account. (A Credit Card could be used as well)

Thanks,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back