Dedicated Need streaming server(europe and preferably DMCA ignore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dranzer

Following are my requirements:

- Disk space? 1TB
- Bandwidth? Either 100TB monthly limit (with full 1gbps) or 300-500Mbps guaranteed bandwidth
- RAM? 16GB or more
- Managed? Unmanaged? Unmanaged
- Control panel preference? None
- Monthly budget? Suggest price. I know such dedi servers can be gotten for anywhere between $50-$100.
- Payment types that you can pay in? Paypal
- CPU? Something like a e3-1230 or faster

I don't get DMCA requests (none in last two years) but its always a possibility so prefer DMCA ignore host.Thanks.

7 comments
Hello,

Below are my offers for you:

Intel X3430 | 16 GB DDR3 RAM | 4x2 TB SATA2 HDD | 1 Gbps Connection | 100 TB Bandwidth | SmartDC (Netherlands) | 60 USD / Mo

Click Here to Order

Intel E3-1230 | 32 GB DDR3 RAM | 2x2 TB SATA2 HDD | 1 Gbps Connection | 100 TB Bandwidth | SmartDC (Netherlands) | 90 USD / Mo

Click Here to Order

Intel X3440 | 16 GB DDR3 RAM | 4x2 TB SATA2 HDD | 1 Gbps Connection | 100 TB Bandwidth | LeaseWeb (Netherlands) | 60 USD / Mo

Click Here to Order

Intel X3440 | 16 GB DDR3 RAM | 4x3 TB SATA2 HDD | 1 Gbps Connection | 100 TB Bandwidth | LeaseWeb (Netherlands) | 75 USD / Mo

Click Here to Order

Intel E3-1230 | 16 GB DDR3 RAM | 4x2 TB SATA2 HDD | 1 Gbps Connection | 100 TB Bandwidth | LeaseWeb (Netherlands) | 95 USD / Mo

Click Here to Order

How to Reach Us?
Create Ticket - Client Area
Skype Chat
Facebook Page
Twitter

Last edited:
some peoples are offering without knowing OP's Requirements. He need Streaming servers with Offshore facilities.

For this, You need CDN server which is not like regular Dedicated servers.

I can offer you the following Config - CDN offers

€149,- p/m:2x Quad Core E5620 (8x 2.4 GHz + HT)24 GB DDR32x 1 TB SATA1 Gbit1 IP50 TB Traffic

€249,- p/m:Quad Core E3-1240 v5 (4x 3.5 GHz + HT)32 GB DDR34x 2 TB SATA1 Gbit1 IP100 TB Traffic

Server Location - AMS - Netherlands.

I have offered you the exact CDN offer unlike other posters because i do not want to make issues with you when see streaming activities in your server.

if you want to get Non streaming Offers, Kindly inform me.

Thanks.

Following are my requirements:

- Disk space? 1TB
- Bandwidth? Either 100TB monthly limit (with full 1gbps) or 300-500Mbps guaranteed bandwidth
- RAM? 16GB or more
- Managed? Unmanaged? Unmanaged
- Control panel preference? None
- Monthly budget? Suggest price. I know such dedi servers can be gotten for anywhere between $50-$100.
- Payment types that you can pay in? Paypal
- CPU? Something like a e3-1230 or faster

I don't get DMCA requests (none in last two years) but its always a possibility so prefer DMCA ignore host.Thanks.

Hello dranzer ,

We saw your request and we would like to inform you that we have some servers in big promos , with 1gbps unlimited traffic and double specs you are looking in a price you can find on the market , however the price is under your monthly budget.

We provide you a dedicated server without logs , with high confidence and fully managed which means we setup you everything and help you in any case of your server , all dedicated server coming with full root access and real unlimited bandwidth , dmca ignored and without any hidden fees.

You can see our reviews here and here we try to provide quality services in the best prices in the market with highly privacy for all our clients , we never ever leave no one without help.

Our payments methods are paypal , bitcoin , webmoney. You can contact us via below methods for more :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or bitmessage BM-2cTHvxQk65NRx2XKVLbUfGzsZCoaQLXdWR or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

If you still require that streaming server, here is my offer:

Intel Xeon E3-1230 8x3.2Ghz
16GB DDR3 ECC
2x1TB SATA (RAID1)
1Gbps Unlimited with a 300Mbit peak guarantee
DDoS protected
$45/Month (+$10 setup fee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back