Need some advice, starting downloads site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Language Master

Hello

I'm already running my website which I offer some education books for users to download through third parties filehsaring sites, I am thinking to create another site for Premium users where they can download the files directly from my own server, not all files will be legal to be shared, should say that :)

I want you to recommend a hosting company and the script which I should use for this job.

The site should be listed some books titles with their direct link to download them.

Thanks alot!

7 comments
DocFuel, since the site wouldn't be accessible ( private ) for public due to the copyright issues, I don't expect to use alot of resources on the server, I'll advertise it at my already running website, and will offer my users to pay Premium accounts in order to get access to the site, I manage to upload the books on the server, so I do want a hosting which will accept this, any recommendations ?

Faizann20, 1paket.com Thank you, I'll look into this.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

hilohost is only offer 35 GB for the Premium plan :(

Hello,

I would use a CMS system personally, such as WordPress for this. It would make life a lot easier for you and is easy to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back