Need REAL ddos protection Layer 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
what you can recommend me? main problem is all my traffic is from one country 99% and I got http flood from that country...

> You may use Cloudflare, which hides your IP not sure if that will help with the current bad traffic, but in the future. It may help you to avoid exposure of your server IP, and you can also use firewalls like CSF.
There you may see sync flood settings, for which you can set to limit the connections from same IP addresses.

> You may use Cloudflare, which hides your IP not sure if that will help with the current bad traffic, but in the future. It may help you to avoid exposure of your server IP, and you can also use firewalls like CSF.
There you may see sync flood settings, for which you can set to limit the connections from same IP addresses.
That is problem because is not attack on IP is randomly floodining urls

Last edited:
Hello,

Cloudflare will offer you visitor filtering by the Country ( most probably in their higher plans only ), but that is not going to solve your problem because most of your traffic is from one country.

However, cloudflare, offers you other options like "visitor challenge", "I'm Under Attack" and few other options to filter DDos attacks. Those options will be very helpful to you to filter out malicious traffic.

Regarding AccuWeb Hosting, they offer by default up to 2Gbps DDos protection in their all the plans. So, you can try out if your DDos is of the small magnitude. Apart from that, they offer DDos protection with hardware firewall to protect upto 100 Gbps of DDos attack, which is going to cost you around $150/Month, comparable with Cloudflare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back