need offshore shared hosting for adult blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

vAiLan

hello.. i need any good offshore shared hosting for my adult blog
i can pay 5-6$ per month.

Before i use xsltel and they was perfect but they not accept adult sites any more.. after that i try shineservers but almost everyday i have problems with this company so now i`m looking for something any any advice ? Thank you.

12 comments
hello.. i need any good offshore shared hosting for my adult blog
i can pay 5-6$ per month.

Before i use xsltel and they was perfect but they not accept adult sites any more.. after that i try shineservers but almost everyday i have problems with this company so now i`m looking for something any any advice ? Thank you.

Hello ? Everyday ? Can you please show me your reports that shows we are down everyday ?

Yesterday we are being caught in a DDoS attack , that was around ~356k PPS ! Can you imagine it ?

Also , you have been already refunded so don't just start a rumor about our company .

Regards

Last edited:
Bharat.. i never said your hosting was down every day.. i say i have PROBLEMS EVERYDAY.. check how many tickets i open about slow speed and etc, also i have a right to share my experience with this hosting, it`s free forum.. and yes you refund my money, but I never said that you did not want to refund my money. I wish you all the best in future, but just I'm not happy with your service. Еvery company has satisfied and dissatisfied customers this is normal

I love the way you all say "need offshore hosting" and just what do you expect to gain from offshore ?

Its ALWAYS down to your hosting provider as to if they allow warez,adult etc etc .

You have the same amount of chance of getting away with warez be it on or off shore, simply ask your hosting provider if you allowd to link to warez or run an adult blog.

And while we are discussing off shore hosting, please define the word "offshore" for me as i live in the UK it means NL etc but if i lived in the NL it woudnt !

OFFSHORE is a stupid word that means next to nothing.

I run UK and French servers, and have never acted on DMCA and have never removed an adult site on any of my servers.

Yet I read all the time about leaseweb, and other so called friendly DC's removing all sorts.

Cheers
RR

I run UK and French servers, and have never acted on DMCA and have never removed an adult site on any of my servers.

I just hope it's not OVH then. Otherwise your servers may be reformatted anytime soon.

LeaseWeb doesn't follow DMCA as it's not valid in the NL(naturally). They follow the law(Dutch Notice and Takedown Code of Conduct). It means people will need to go that route, instead of DMCA, in order to get the content removed from LW network.

Last edited:
You may try koddos offshore hosting services which are trustworthy and cost not much.
And they provide an amazing 20% discount on their services - July12.

I would recommend looking for hosting in russian or china.. those guys are the best.

I use a russian hosting from a reseller myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back