Status
Not open for further replies.

NomanProdhan

I have WHMCS and want to open my own web hosting site. But I don't know how I can do that. I installed WHMCS and now what I should do now with it to open a web hosting site ?? Can anybody please help me ???

6 comments
Good luck with your hosting business :).

Where did you purchase your WHMCS license (from a reseller provider or directly at whmcs.com?).

If directly you would first need to purchase a reseller account from a hosting provider. Once you get your reseller account details login to your WHMCS admin area and navigate to: Setup -> Product / Services -> Servers and add your reseller account as a server there.

Once added, create your desired hosting packages in your control panel (WHM for example). Once the packages have been created you can add the packages in your WHMCS selecting the prices etc (Setup -> Products / Services -> Products / Services).

This is a rough guide to get setup, feel free to reach out to me if you get stuck somewhere :).

How do I plan to offer hosting services?
Through your own dedicated server? Reseller hosting?

I guess in your case you should go for reseller hosting given that you are asking this question in the first place.
There are many reseller hosting offers posted in this forum itself.
Look here for them: Shared
If you still need more help, feel free to post here or to contact me.

WHMCS has a knowledgebase on their website. It will help you with everything, from setting up hosting accounts to managing domains, you should read that :)

Thanks to you all for your valuable reply. :)

@Alex Arvixe

Yes , I purchase directly at whmcs.com :) and thanks for you information.
Can you all please tell me , where I can got reseller account with very cheap cost ??

Thanks to you all for your valuable reply. :)

@Alex Arvixe

Yes , I purchase directly at whmcs.com :) and thanks for you information.
Can you all please tell me , where I can got reseller account with very cheap cost ??

Did you purchase your license within the last 30 days? If so I'd honestly request a cancellation and claim a refund. You can purchase a reseller account which would include WHMCS for free along with other benefits so financially, it makes much more sense.

I wouldn't go for a really cheap package (Look for $20 - $25 range to start) which includes a free WHMCS license and from a reputable provider. Going for a really cheap package will just result in issues such as downtime which wouldn't be good for your image now would it :).

I agree with Alex from Arvixe.
Go with a reputed provider. You will mostly have 2 options when it comes to reseller plans, ones which cost around $10/month and other as mention $25/month but these will include WHMCS license too. Go with the second option as this will mean easier billing for you (fewer invoices to manage) and secondly you are more likely to get a better service from them because they intend to provide quality over quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back