Need Help With Mihalism Imagehosting Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

huggybear

Hello friends, I need a little help about the Mihalism Imagehosting Script.

When I upload a series of images (Say 100) at once, and select the "Output Layout" as 'Boxed' I get the series of thumbnails in a vertical row.

Now if I post the whole series of 100 vertical thumbnails in a forum, it looks bad & makes the length of the post extremely long.

So instead of the vertical rows, how to get all the thumbnails in horizontal columns (side by site thumbnails) ?

I mean instead of -

Thumbnail 1
Thumbnail 2
Thumbnail 3
Thumbnail 4
Thumbnail 5

How to get -

Thumbnail 1 Thumbnail 2 Thumbnail 3 Thumbnail 4 Thumbnail 5 ??

I found no solution from the admin control panel, there's seems to be no option to change this & I am not able to handle html codes.
:(

I am really looking forward to your help.

My MMH Version: 5.0.4 (beta 3)

Thanks a lot !

4 comments
When you paste the bbcodes in forum post,be sure the codes are not always starting in new row.

example (wrong):
"first bbcode"
"second bbcode"
"third bbcode"

and

example (good):
"first bbcode""second bbcode""third bbcode"

thats all!

P.S.
I need this script,but i cant find the download source.Can you give me the source,where to download this script?

:facepalm:

When you paste the bbcodes in forum post,be sure the codes are not always starting in new row.

example (wrong):
"first bbcode"
"second bbcode"
"third bbcode"

and

example (good):
"first bbcode""second bbcode""third bbcode"

thats all!

P.S.
I need this script,but i cant find the download source.Can you give me the source,where to download this script?

Whats wrong with that? He is right.

[noparse]
vgWaRS0.png
sVIMyv8.png
[/noparse]

Above should output like:
vgWaRS0.png
sVIMyv8.png

If you want to merge multiple images into a single image, then you can't do that directly by editing options. imagecopymerge should help you

Read my question carefully please. After uploading for 2 years I know very well which bb code looks what & how it should be placed.
When I upload 100 images in Mihalism I get the codes like this

Thumb1
Thumb2
Thumb3
Thumb4
Thumb5.....
Thumb100

Now if I want to post in forums like this - Thumb 1 Thumb 2... Thumb 100

I have to edit ALL the 100 BB codes manually which is tiresome & consumes huge time.
I am just asking anyone if they can make a change in html/ or any other way after which Mihalism output by default will be horizontal columns so that I dont have to edit 100 BB codes every single time I post !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back