Status
Not open for further replies.

santanu18

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I would like to make a VPN service like MoonlightVPN, if you ever heard about this VPN.

The difference between the vpn with the others is it can bypass the internet connection by install a tap tools which is bridged the internet connection and bypass it, so the ISP cannot detect the data transfer from the VPN, make it fully unlimited bandwidth and speed.

Is there any experience vpn programmer can do this?

Thanks

3 comments
OpenVPN is better because you can tunnel everything on port 80 or 443, and that way, even if you are in a country/school/whatever which is blocking almost all ports you will still be able to forward the connection, while Windows default stuff will give you a connexion refused message.

Hello,

I would like to make a VPN service like MoonlightVPN, if you ever heard about this VPN.

The difference between the vpn with the others is it can bypass the internet connection by install a tap tools which is bridged the internet connection and bypass it, so the ISP cannot detect the data transfer from the VPN, make it fully unlimited bandwidth and speed.

Is there any experience vpn programmer can do this?

Thanks

yeah i have my own vpn and i set it easily :P here's my link http://unlimitedisp.info/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back