Need Help Create File Hosting site like Rapidgator.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamalepatel

hey guys,

I am planning to build site like Rapidgator.net and it would be great if you share some knowledge about upload site and things I need to consider.

I am planning to use this script, just want to know if it good.
https://yabsoft.com/index.php

What server should I buy and which company? (planning to buy server that is hosted in Netherland) I don't have good knowledge about server, it would be great if you suggest some of them. I want speedy server with lot of HD(close to 15TB).

Money is not problem for me right now!! and I got Friend that can help me out with coding stuff.

For payment method I am planning to use paypal or payza

Thank you for your time.

10 comments
leaseweb , worldstrem, etc etc please specify ur budget..

purchase a reseller account ;)

15TB on 1 server ? comeon...

go for high ram dedicated server, and that script is nice , for start.

Moreover, you need to buy a domain name and all its variants (.com+.net +org+biz etc).

Netherlands is a good enough place (ecatel datacenter). Sweden,China, Singapore,India,Russia are even better. Register your business in Panama if possible.

for payment, dont use paypal, they might close/suspend you account as they did with several file hostings. Payza , pioneer etc are better.

For the 1st month, donot limit bandwidth for free users, it will help make your site popular early on.

create a support team, mention a clear DMCA and talk about it with your datacenter.

for dedicated server, talk directly to sales representative of webhosting providers.

I am currently doing colocation for my servers in Netherlands, and would advise you do the same, as it would drastically reduce your cost in long term.

Also be careful about malware etc. getting your site blacklisted will ruin your reputation.

+1 for Ecatel. Their DMCA policy is very loose. I would think about worldstreams DMCA policy. There have been people who get just one DMCA and the server is gone but that was a couple years back so I don't know the policy they run by anymore - Nice to see they offer 50TB bandwidth now! - I never really liked leaseweb since I found the prices to be a little high but they are a top notch provider still.

Like mentioned above Sweden or China would be better. Russia would be great as well. If you really wanted something amazing it would probably be best to build it yourself and colocate. That way you can get wholesale prices on the hard drives. I do know of a couple sites that offer pretty amazing server building. If you want them let me know.

@orbitfum: I know I'm out of my place here but he could just goto OVH directly and get the servers himself and save the money...

Ignore most everything said here in this thread as (most of) the people are talking out of their ass and have no experience or know-how.

That script is garbage by the way.

If money is no object then you might as well get one made. That's a very big if though. Testing and bug-fixing will take quite a while as well as the up-keep and keeping ahead of the low-life scum cheaters. You can also get xfilesharing pro and get a lot of modifications done by a freelancer. Check the forums there for info and forget everything you were reading here.

That script is horrible. Load test it, and see what happens.

Your payment methods already put you in a bad spot. Just don't try with Paypal or Payza. Both of them have forbidden filehosts, and it's only a matter of time(a short one at that) that your account(s) will be limited. Just don't bother with either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back