Status
Not open for further replies.

deep16

Need File Host having long File Life

is there any file host available that allows file size upto 5 gb and has a long file life. i already know about userscloud,usersfiles but i want to add some more hosts to my website please suggests some good hosts..

Last edited:
15 comments
The Uploaded.net TOS says this:

• to delete files uploaded by a Free Account User which have not been downloaded for more than 180 days since the last download thereof, and
  • to delete files uploaded by a Premium Account User which have not been downloaded for more than 180 days since the last download thereof, if the the Premium Account User demands more than 10 Gigabyte disk space at his account or
  • the user hasn't actively reserved a Webspace contingent.

• to delete files uploaded by a Free Account User which have not been downloaded for more than 180 days since the last download thereof, and
  • to delete files uploaded by a Premium Account User which have not been downloaded for more than 180 days since the last download thereof, if the the Premium Account User demands more than 10 Gigabyte disk space at his account or

But Uploaded.net gives very low download speed for free users

But Uploaded.net gives very low download speed for free users

Most affiliate filehosts dont like to waste money hosting inactive files for frees
180 days for Uploaded is a long time

yeah bro thanks for 1fichier it is good to choose as a host i added both uploaded and 1fichier to share my files thanku brothers @nitro85 and @Antone

FAKE

I use this server and files last at most 60-90 days to climb if they have no download.

I speak from experience, public files by date and I expire before being published ... 180 days do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back