Need Facebook TimeLine Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
I do these on another site i frequent, i make them for $5ea . I have a bunch i can show, but wont post them here

I've just PMed you:

[slide]http://imageup.jacquiidesigns.com/di-UBG4.png[/slide]

Let me know if interested.

J.

That is not to bad, keep in mind though at the bottom where you have it say "we socially network" will be covered by the profile picture on the page when its live

That is not to bad, keep in mind though at the bottom where you have it say "we socially network" will be covered by the profile picture on the page when its live

oh yeah - I forgot about that. I could have revised the spacing easily.

Anyway - in chatting with the OP - he said he loved the design. He then proceeded to request changes be made to almost every aspect of the design.

So I was like WTF?! :facepalm:

I told him that the $10 I quoted him was not enough for hours of revision and declined to revise the design any further. What is it with folks demanding so much and willing to give so little????

Anyway ==> Good luck to whom ever chooses to work with the OP.

J.

well first of all $10 is far to much for that design really anyway, its not to bad, but all i see is really a stock image with text added to it really, which in most cases is all you will recieve here from 9/10 of the "designers" here, with the exeption of a few.

and "hours of revision" seriously? its not like you actually designed any aspect of that, you added text to an exisiting design and expect to be paid a bundle? give your head a shake

Last edited:
well first of all $10 is far to much for that design really anyway, its not to bad, but all i see is really a stock image with text added to it really, which in most cases is all you will recieve here from 9/10 of the "designers" here, with the exeption of a few.

and "hours of revision" seriously? its not like you actually designed any aspect of that, you added text to an exisiting design and expect to be paid a bundle? give your head a shake

$5 for a design is a RIDICULOUSLY low price, even for a "stock image with text added to it." It's also insulting!... unless you are from a 3rd world country. Hours of revision? From what the OP had requested = yes. He wanted the entire design redone. The smilie was not 3D enough... Let's use this background instead of the one you have... The font, I'm not too crazy about. Bla bla bla and bla.

For me = No thanks. I will give myself a pass on the project.

At anyrate - Good luck to the OP and hopefully those who need the $5 will appreciate being paid beans for their effort. :)

J.

Ha! Just saw a post offering $1.78!? Seriously?!? This makes one think that WJ is for cheap bastards who have $1.78 to give you for your time. Not generous. Not cool. Seems unappreciative. Oh well :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back