Dedicated Need dedicated server with 256 ip's

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolsam

Hi,

Need decent dedicated server in any location USA is more good with 256 ip's. It will be used for bulk email marketing legit business not spam or illegal usage. Moreover i will be needing full 256 ip's RDNS records.

Post your offers.

18 comments
colocate your own server in a datacenter and ask them to provide these IPs with your rackspace !
I don't think someone will provide that much of IPs with a rented server !

You will probably need 2-3 dedicated servers for this if you want something from servers.
If you want it all it on a dedi then colocate.

Don't know why any host would offer this for a good price. IPs are far too valuable these days given the shortages and risking getting your block blacklisted for SPAM is trouble. Anyone offering you a cheap price (i.e. less than $300 /month) probably already has a blacklisted IP range.

Can provide the below,but will ask for justification in a few cases .So you should be prepared for that!

Intel E3-1230v2
32GB RAM
1TB SATA3
100Mbps
/24 IP Space
Dallas,Texas
260$

yep, agree with HostHK.
I think the /24 will itself cost over $260+, don't know how people offer server with /24 for that price.
and we keep hearing from RIPE, we can NOT allocate you more IP because of IPv4 shortage, :D

My guess is they are getting them on the cheap from providers who currently have an excess supply but will likely yank them back once their demand matches their supply. That or charge more.

Actually we can still buy /24s from providers in China who have way way too many allocations. Meanwhile we are limited to a mere /22 and we have to resort to registering multiple companies to qualify for more, which of course comes at significant cost.

If anyone has APNIC assigned IPs, honestly I am willing to BUY them from you. Let me know!

yep, agree with HostHK.
I think the /24 will itself cost over $260+, don't know how people offer server with /24 for that price.
and we keep hearing from RIPE, we can NOT allocate you more IP because of IPv4 shortage, :D

Because hosts are smart and providing users with IPv6 as i have noticed a few have linked IPv6's to local IPv4 through datacenter network allowing to give out IPv4 IP's.

My guess is they are getting them on the cheap from providers who currently have an excess supply but will likely yank them back once their demand matches their supply. That or charge more.

Actually we can still buy /24s from providers in China who have way way too many allocations. Meanwhile we are limited to a mere /22 and we have to resort to registering multiple companies to qualify for more, which of course comes at significant cost.

If anyone has APNIC assigned IPs, honestly I am willing to BUY them from you. Let me know!

Do you know how much it is to actually get a APNIC authorized account and how much they are selling the IP's...

Our hosting currently has over 500 IPv4's, which are currently placed on our network. It costs us more to pay those IP's then the actual cost of 4-5 owned servers.

It's still available in the USA provided there is justification. Bulk emailing is not. You can always use a single IP for it in most cases. At least not /24 of them.

This is possible in Indian Servers. Not speed much but yes you can use it for bulk email/ advertising/ Affiliation even for Clickbank Sites and you can get 256 IPs too :)
Sure you can inbox me.

Do you know how much it is to actually get a APNIC authorized account and how much they are selling the IP's...

Our hosting currently has over 500 IPv4's, which are currently placed on our network. It costs us more to pay those IP's then the actual cost of 4-5 owned servers.

Yes I do. We are a full member. 512 IPs is a /23 which annually does not cost very much but the registration fee to APNIC is quite a lot. Should be around $4,500 AUD for the registration fee, and then you are looking at around $2,000 AUD /yr for continued membership.

I say it is not too expensive because the costs are significantly reduced the larger the IP allocation you have assigned. So a /23 and /22 cost basically the same depsite having double the IPs in a /22. Double the IP count, your cost per IP drops by over 40%.

The problem is you just can't get any more IPs from APNIC unless you can buy them from an existing member.

Ultimately, the cost of IPs are small when considering how valuable they truly are. No IPs, no servers to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back