need dedicated for file sharing site .

Status
Not open for further replies.

messikaka

hello ,

i need dedicated servers for storage files in site file sharing server (download/upload) .

At lest 4*2 TB Hard Disk
32 GB Ram
and good connection and cpu .
and unlimited traffic
=================================
i have 5 servers from redstation.com but very bad servers

9 comments
Would you mind dropping the specifications you require at sales@networkarray.com

I am pretty sure you won't be dissapointed when hosting with the experts :)

PS : We have custom hardware built for file-sharing / streaming purposes.
Our specialized chassis supports from 12 HDDs to upto 60 HDDs on a single machine
With dedicated network connection upto 40gbps.

Last edited:
hello ,

i need dedicated servers for storage files in site file sharing server (download/upload) .

At lest 4*2 TB Hard Disk
32 GB Ram
and good connection and cpu .
and unlimited traffic
=================================
i have 5 servers from redstation.com but very bad servers

Hello there,
We have all kind of dedicated servers configuration, please feel free to take a look at our plans here: https://www.hetnix.com/dedicated-servers/ . :)

1x Intel Xeon E5-2620
12x 2.00 GHz / 15 MB Cache
64 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
1x 120 GB SSD + 4x 4TB SATA
Up to 20 Gbps DoS / DDoS Mitigation & Protection
10 Gbps Connection
Unmetered Traffic
5 Public IPs

Pricing: 1.200 EUR /mo + 350 Setup Fee

If you need any other specs, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Last edited:
Instead of leasing/renting the servers from different providers, I would suggest that you buy your own hardware (storage servers) and then colocate it a good reliable datacenter. This will save you alot of money and if you are not satisfied with the speeds & other factors, you can move your hardware to another datacenter. So there will be no data loss in this.

Keep us updated about your decision.

Instead of leasing/renting the servers from different providers, I would suggest that you buy your own hardware (storage servers) and then colocate it a good reliable datacenter. This will save you alot of money and if you are not satisfied with the speeds & other factors, you can move your hardware to another datacenter. So there will be no data loss in this.

Keep us updated about your decision.

Hello BlaZe,
We can do that as well. You tell us what configuration you'd like and we'll sent you a quote for it, and after you buy the hardware, we can proceed with the colocation for that server you bought.
Or if you already have a server, you can send it to our office and we'll install it in your rack (or a shared one, if you don't have a rack with us).

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Last edited:
Im searching for a dedi too.
~60 €
Important is 1 GB port and ~1 TB HDD, any kind of WIN

8 GB+ Ram would be nice, a 2,6 ghz cpu.

Any suggestions?

Im searching for a dedi too.
~60 €
Important is 1 GB port and ~1 TB HDD, any kind of WIN

8 GB+ Ram would be nice, a 2,6 ghz cpu.

Any suggestions?

Based upon your query, I can offer you this server. Please note that this is a limited stock.

Intel Quad Core Xeon X3220 (4 x 2.4GHz)
-8GB RAM
-2x500GB SATA
-1Gbit Port 25TB Bandwidth
-Price: $87

If you want to place this order please PM me or drop me a mail on contact -at- dranzel.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back