1x 1TB SATA or 1x 250GB SSD
Bandwidth
Basic Unmetered 1 Gbit/sec - 2500BaseX interface

€15.99 /month
Set-up fees: €20.00

online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-xc
online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-sc

No thanks.

What is your budget and how much BW do you need?

fdcservers Cold Storage VPS
10Gbps Unmetered In + 1Gbps Unmetered Out + 8GB RAM + 1TB HDD + 5 ips + 1CPU core

$ 39.00 per month

fdcservers.net/virtual-private-servers.php

Anothers providers you can take a look.

worldstream.nl
leaseweb.com
redswitches.com
host-palace.com
ovh.es/servidores_dedicados
eqservers.com/netherlands.php

Regards

Try any provider from SmartDC. Ive used bots on their machines and it was great.
Thanks i will check, first i need to check with RedSwitch why i have problem with rapidgator upload speed 0.8 mb/s. I am tested from another leaseweb locations and speed is fine only on redswitch is problem. With host-palace speed is okay but something is wrong every day torrents stuck few times in progress time at 20% idk really with old VPS i am never have problem like this and is much much cheaper.

Try any provider from SmartDC. Ive used bots on their machines and it was great.
Thanks i will check, first i need to check with RedSwitch why i have problem with rapidgator upload speed 0.8 mb/s. I am tested from another leaseweb locations and speed is fine only on redswitch is problem. With host-palace speed is okay but something is wrong every day torrents stuck few times in progress time at 20% idk really with old VPS i am never have problem like this and is much much cheaper.

https://www.i3d.net/dedicated/all.php

Check that. Test that and please get back to me about what you think. I used them years ago and would like to know how they are still. If good, I myself might get a few.

https://www.i3d.net/dedicated/all.php

Check that. Test that and please get back to me about what you think. I used them years ago and would like to know how they are still. If good, I myself might get a few.
I will check bcs redswitch cant fix amazing upload 1mb/s

SM-G935F

Reply from redswitch about upload speed wtf

Due to our request, DC again checked for an issue and updated us that there is nothing wrong with the server speed, there should be limited uploading speed for*http://rapidgator.net/*for free usage, may be you need to go with premium account.
You need to talk with their support/sales regarding same, they will assist/guide you in better way.

This staff is on drugs?

SM-G935F

Last edited:
Checked already and provided picture when you can see amazing speed also from leaseweb network. Nevermind i am already canceled server. Yesterday i am work with host palace and speed is also perfect but on host palace price is higher plus bw etc....
Just to add uploadgig.com dont work also! what provider.
SM-G935F

Last edited:
Thanks for raising your concerns!
There is a possibility that RapidGator might have blocked your Server IP or Limited it. I would advise you to get a 2nd additional IP to the server and try that.
Alternatively, I am going to offer you another server to test from a different rack. Please get in touch with the support and we will make it happen.

Tested from second ip same speed also other hosts have almost same problem only ul.to work fine. Btw i am delete all from server. Now is late

SM-G935F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back