Status
Not open for further replies.

brian777

this spec will be the best value for me :

CPU : Low
RAM : Low
Disk : Low
Bandwidth : Medium (500 GB will be fine)
Network speed : High (minimum 1 Gbps) flat uplink and downlink

this VPS will be used for running proxy server

show me your best offer :-=

11 comments
i found on out there a provider have a good offer and fulfill my requirement with only 5$/unit/monthly,, it will be like paid proxy,,,

Is this a private personal proxy or a public one?

your WHMCS asking the detail of my credit card while i'll use paypal method, cause i only have the paypal balance :-(

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

$4.95/m is this budget is k for you ?

it is very depending on the speed of the network and bandwidth,, faster network speed n more bandwidth this mean i can put more user in there,,,

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

Do you specifically need location LA?

i choose LA cause as i know this location is have good speed to asian,, are do you have any other recomendation??

your WHMCS asking the detail of my credit card while i'll use paypal method, cause i only have the paypal balance :-(

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

it is very depending on the speed of the network and bandwidth,, faster network speed n more bandwidth this mean i can put more user in there,,,

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

i choose LA cause as i know this location is have good speed to asian,, are do you have any other recomendation??

You should be able to use Paypal. We support Paypal and Payza. You simply have to login.

best offer

you can put more users, because that server ram is 1GB, so nothing issue, and the bandwidth is 1TB so i think that plan is better for you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back