MagicTallGuy

Banned
Banned
Hi Guys,

I need beta testers for my Autohits site
Its Completely Free and some of you might already know what
auto hits is, i need around 15 testers if possible please, i dont
know how many of you are up to the challenge to see how
far we can push my new site but i wanna give it a go ! :)

Anyone up for testing the service please post Something
like "I'm in" or something like that :)

regards.

23 comments
Warning: include(apanel/vars.conf.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/ipbboxco/public_html/autohits/config_inc.php on line 43

Warning: include(apanel/vars.conf.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/ipbboxco/public_html/autohits/config_inc.php on line 43

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'apanel/vars.conf.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/ipbboxco/public_html/autohits/config_inc.php on line 43

Warning: include(apanel/prices.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/ipbboxco/public_html/autohits/prices.inc.php on line 1

Warning: include(apanel/prices.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/ipbboxco/public_html/autohits/prices.inc.php on line 1

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'apanel/prices.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/ipbboxco/public_html/autohits/prices.inc.php on line 1
yep but when login aand go here u see it http://ah.ipb-box.com/buy.php

I don't have time to test but all i will suggest is putting a lot of effort into anticheat systems. I run a manual surf exchange and even today with the best script around sometimes people manage to find ways to cheat.

A javascript test to see if the user has minimized the window is a good start if you have not already done this.

I don't have time to test but all i will suggest is putting a lot of effort into anticheat systems. I run a manual surf exchange and even today with the best script around sometimes people manage to find ways to cheat.

A javascript test to see if the user has minimized the window is a good start if you have not already done this.

when you say anti cheating what you mean by this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back