Not open for further replies.

Soap Pirates

- Disk space? 2tb and ability to grow with site
- Bandwidth? to grow with site
- RAM? 2gb, ability to grow with site
- Managed? Unmanaged? unmanaged but good support
- Control panel preference? none
- Monthly budget? start near $100/mo
- Payment types that you can pay in? PayPal, Moneybookers/Skrill, Liberty Reserve, Payza etc. prefer bitcoin or similar anonymous

I am working on a site that allows people to upload and view videos of episodes of their favorite cancelled soap operas. What makes this a bit different than other pirated movie/TV video sharing sites is that even short-running soaps generate hundreds, if not thousands, of episodes because daytime soaps are aired almost every weekday. In other words, my storage/streaming needs will increase significantly over time, as will my ability to pay. I am also concerned about copyright issues.

I am using YouPHPTube.

1 comment
Hi ,

We just saw your request , we want to inform you that we support freedom of speech and higly respect our clients privacy , we do not sell / share or rent your personal information's to individuals or companies , we do not ask for id's on registration and we are a real offshore DMCA ignored hosting provider since 2012 , we do sell shared hosting / VPS / Bulletproof servers / and Dedicated Servers with real dedicated ports , all our services come with high quality hardware and network which is 99,9% without downtime.

We do offer also managed service without additional or hidden fee's or other marketing tricks , we do accept Paypal , Bitcoin and Webmoney. Since its a chance here we will paste this we say multiple years now and people not pay much attention till they get in trouble :

We want to inform you all regarding some companies they have the name "offshore" to attract people so they sell services to customers which not know , we want to inform you regarding companies that they say they respect your privacy but nothing of those two is true , only to sell you and then you can get into much troubles , people got in touch with us saying they got issues with some hosting providers after they thought they found a legit offshore provider. We inform you all so you can make a research before and make sure you are in the correct way , because the consequences could be bad for you.

If you have more questions please feel free to contact us via below methods :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back