Dedicated Need an offshore dedicated server

Status
Not open for further replies.

hroz5

Hello,
I need a dedicated server to host my websites.Details are given below.Please send me pm or post bellow.
Specs:
quadcore or core i3 at least
4-8gbram
500gb+ Hard Disk
100mbps port
Budget:
100$
Netherlands,Russia,Germany(Any location from them)
It should be dmca ignored.

18 comments
That is not easy, offshore locations are expensive. NL and DE don't ignore DMCA as they don't even know what the F that means. Russia should be okay, but not possible in that budget if I remember it correctly.

That is not easy, offshore locations are expensive. NL and DE don't ignore DMCA as they don't even know what the F that means. Russia should be okay, but not possible in that budget if I remember it correctly.

There is no complaints in Russia, they will just come and take your hardware if you aren't luckily xD

Last edited:
There is no complaints in Russia, they will just come and take your hardware if you aren't luckily xD

Yeah that's true lol, what do you expect from Russia? Last week I had a chat with a Russian provider they said; as long as the Russian police don't send complaints it okay, other wise they will take your server LOL.

:wave:

^In that case I would say it is better to be with NL providers at least in case of DMCA you'll just have a null routed server from which you can recover data.Which is much safer than having a server with your data in police station lolz.

For DMCA ignore..?

If your website is just linking (just point to filehosts) means,
http://nshost.us/

above is romanian hosting provider (they own servers, and dmca ignore) - they have online staff support always available to assist you

Dmca ignored hosting plan
[slide]http://s18.postimage.org/e40acf1vd/dmca_ignore.png[/slide]

-----------------------------

You can ignore DMCA in the Netherlands it just depends on the provider and the dc.
Ecatel do that until Brien shits them up and they give in.
So not exactly DMCA ignored =)

Most providers will allow a time frame for the user to remove such content, generally within 48 hours from notice.

Leaseweb is strict with DMCA I know that one.

@ Qarizma
They have servers both in Holland and Russia.

Regards.

Their office is located in The Netherlands. It's their policy. No matter if they have servers in Russia.

Ecatel do that until Brien shits them up and they give in.
So not exactly DMCA ignored =)

Most providers will allow a time frame for the user to remove such content, generally within 48 hours from notice.

Leaseweb is strict with DMCA I know that one.

Wrong, DMCA is American shit. It's not applicable in other countries. However LW 'respects' the USA law. So BREIN complaint ~= DMCA.

Use LW only for legal purposes. I will not be surprised if they simply pass your info over to BREIN.

Their office is located in The Netherlands. It's their policy. No matter if they have servers in Russia.

Wrong, DMCA is American shit. It's not applicable in other countries. However LW 'respects' the USA law. So BREIN complaint ~= DMCA.

Use LW only for legal purposes. I will not be surprised if they simply pass your info over to BREIN.
But don't a USA business have to support DMCA? Regardless of its the location As I'm pretty sure FDCServers aare a US company they would have to support it.

Last edited:
Actaully as someone earlier in this thread mentioned NL is far from safe against DMCA complaints, when i was still into warez, my larger warez forum was hosted on a NL host, and once BRIEN started making threats that was it for me with them lol...

DMCA & BREIN are different things. It's possible to ignore DMCA reports but BREIN is a another story because they can to go a court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back