Need advice on where to best register a domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennouji

Hello to WJ community. I am planning to register for a domain, and am seeking any advice where is the best to. I am planning to register a domain for a blog, and seeing that there are different offers and prices on the web. That confounded me, for it is my first time to consider using a custom domain name.

Any help would do, thanks.

18 comments
Just checked the blogger offering a custom domain for 10$/year. If I am to use blogger/wordpress/tumblr as blog, can I register a domain on the suggested sites and use that domain to blogger/wordpress/tumblr?

namecheap? maybe u just miss the $2 deal.
Godaddy sometimes have $1 deal.
If u r not in hurry, wait for their promotions then

Namecheap
Godaddy (even tho they spam my email box with offers every week :facepalm:)

Check twitter or facebook for any discount they may be running, I know namecheap had $1.99 deal going last week but stopped now.

If your looking for register a domain for a warez site stay away from Namecheap go with a Europe domain register. If your gonna get a warez domain go with a .ws .se .me maybe even a .info not 100% sure about this one is safe

Godaddy & networksoultions specials

New .COMs $12.99* & .COs $29.99
Just $9.99 for the first year! Details

Network Solutions $4.95 domain coupon code march 2012
NCDISC01AF
$4.95 domain offer applies to nsWebAddressâ„¢ product for new purchases of domain extensions .com, .net, .org, .biz, and .info only. Available for 1 year terms.

- Namecheap is awesome but they do not have a lot of coupons.

- Name is also very good as they have some coupons, you can buy a .com domain for just 7-8$

- Namesilo FTW as they accept Paypal as well as Alertpay, They have a lot of coupons too, I recently bought a domain (.org) for just 6.99$

If your looking for register a domain for a warez site stay away from Namecheap go with a Europe domain register. If your gonna get a warez domain go with a .ws .se .me maybe even a .info not 100% sure about this one is safe

How domain name extension can be "A Problem" for Warez?? Please Explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back