Status
Not open for further replies.

Occult

I am looking for a VPS for my website. Will need payment option of bitcoin along with cpanel.

Only looking to host one website, so nothing big is needed, so offer me your best deals!

12 comments
If you purchase the cpanel license yourself I can install and configure cpanel/whm for you aswell and do it for a one time fee.
You can always contact me directly at Skype Hostslick.support to have a chat about it

When they say fully managed, does it mean they'll just do everything for me without me needing to access any panels etc?

Hi ,

We just saw your question regarding this issue , we will do anything to help you and this all free of charge without additional or hidden fees , we are a well known offshore hosting provider from the last real left in the market , we also highly respect the freedom of speech and privacy of our clients.

We do accept Bitcoin , Paypal and Webmoney.

Please do contact us on below methods and be careful with providers working for their purposes and in behalf "others".

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Hi ,

We just saw your question regarding this issue , we will do anything to help you and this all free of charge without additional or hidden fees , we are a well known offshore hosting provider from the last real left in the market , we also highly respect the freedom of speech and privacy of our clients.

We do accept Bitcoin , Paypal and Webmoney.

Please do contact us on below methods and be careful with providers working for their purposes and in behalf "others".

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,

I have added you guys on skype and been waiting for a reply for the last week. Do you guys have any other quick chat method of contact?

I have added you guys on skype and been waiting for a reply for the last week. Do you guys have any other quick chat method of contact?

Hello ,

Thanks for your answer , probably you added a profile which is not ours , on Skype there is profiles which created by fraudsters or individuals which trying to steal your personal info's and trick you to make payments. Make sure you add the correct profile which is UndergroundPrivate , be careful on any letters which can trick you and think its our profile. We are working 24/7 and we do have a urgent hotline for serious matters occurs!

We do have various of other methods to be contacted which is tickets , telegram , phone call , Skype.

Please give us your Skype profile via private message or contact us via below methods too.

Thank you ,

Hello ,

Thanks for your answer , probably you added a profile which is not ours , on Skype there is profiles which created by fraudsters or individuals which trying to steal your personal info's and trick you to make payments. Make sure you add the correct profile which is UndergroundPrivate , be careful on any letters which can trick you and think its our profile. We are working 24/7 and we do have a urgent hotline for serious matters occurs!

We do have various of other methods to be contacted which is tickets , telegram , phone call , Skype.

Please give us your Skype profile via private message or contact us via below methods too.

Thank you ,

I have the right skype of you guys. The reply is very slow. Ticket replies are very slow as well.

Hello ,

Thanks for reply , we not see anyone with your name on our Skype profile so please do contact us via message and tell us your name so we see , the Skype is dealing with hundreds of people everyday so we put high priority to matters , if the tickets (with non high priority and not even our clients you are) which you can't await under 6 hours is too bad for you you can look for other network providers (there is a plenty here which may fit for your needs) where it will take some days they answer you and some of them they take week , you are free to look for them , also for all our clients we do have Telegram for urgent cases and phone numbers and that's why they choose us and all this without any additional or hidden free.

We will continue provide the network for freedom of speech against all no matter what , thank you for choosing and supporting us all.

Thank you ,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back