VPS Need a vps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancraz

Hi, i am looking for a vps budget 2000 Rs server location : i don't care :D , Will be hosting a lot off files all legal and all the distribution rights. Payment : should accept Indian bank visa debit card ,fully managed and what control panel will be provided with spec. The host should not be overselling and reliable :P since i don't want move . Even site recommendation is welcome

6 comments
check this site....
www.chvps.com/

i am hosted there for over a month and didnt got any downtime..they are hosted in switzerland...and with that money you are getting 500gb disk space and.2gb ram with 4gb burst...ofcourse you can look at other plans too

Good to hear that you got all setup Ancraz. Post a few reviews and let everyone know how you like your provider and what type of service you are receiving.

Hi, i am looking for a vps budget 2000 Rs server location : i don't care :D , Will be hosting a lot off files all legal and all the distribution rights. Payment : should accept Indian bank visa debit card ,fully managed and what control panel will be provided with spec. The host should not be overselling and reliable :P since i don't want move . Even site recommendation is welcome

a lot vpshosting accept payple maybe not accept indian bank:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back