VPS Need a VPS for mining Litecoin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 comments
You could do that in the beginning, but now days they have asic's or GPU miners. Those are many times faster than a CPU variant.

So, you will not have profit, The provider will be angry because you will use a big chunk of resources. It's not a win-win situation. So, I suggest to stop with that idea.

The reason you will have issues with a VPS is that mining is very resource intensive CPU intensive. Most providers as we do will monitor how much CPU disk IO usage a customer is using and if their usage sticks out well above the other customers then you run into fair use issues. Or they start effecting the node then you will have problems. I would recommend if you do go with a VPS do not use OpenVZ but go with a Xen or KVM vps as your run will last longer.

I have to say 4goodhosting.com is really great. They have reasonable priced VPS. The uptime is guaranteed excellent. I am very happy with the service! Their customer support knows what they are doing and can solve any problems fast. Any questions I've had have been answered quickly. Their web hosting service seems to be faster than other hosts I've used in the past.

Whatever hosting thread there is you always show up and give the exact same text. Stfu already. Such promo will make no one purchase this 4goodhosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back