Status
Not open for further replies.

qpdb

Banned
Banned
Hey every one, for a new project I need to co-operate with a vps company. I want to post a topic in my website to encourage people to be an uploader. So, I want to put an ad from a vps company and get a little commission. If anybody is interested please contact my at skype

Skype ; aykutkutucu@outlook.com

5 comments
Hey every one, for a new project I need to co-operate with a vps company. I want to post a topic in my website to encourage people to be an uploader. So, I want to put an ad from a vps company and get a little commission. If anybody is interested please contact my at skype

Skype ; aykutkutucu@outlook.com

VPS is too expensive for new uploaders, i recommend you to promote Rapidleech, Seedboxes, or RDP services and mostly if the people are new uploaders.

Regards

Thanks for the comment. Perhaps you know some companies for affiliation for Rapidleech, Seedboxes, or RDP ? :)

Thanks for the comment. Perhaps you know some companies for affiliation for Rapidleech, Seedboxes, or RDP ? :)

We offer that kind of service for about 6 years, many big uploaders knows our company, sadly we dont have yet a reseller or affiliation program.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back