looking for a good filehost that counts for downloads in real time and doesnt cheat it users vidmoly and viperfile are rubbish they dont count downloads and viperfile wants a preminum sale before they reward you??i want one that offer good fast free speed for it users and not throttled thank you

13 comments
looking for a good filehost that counts for downloads in real time and doesnt cheat it users vidmoly and viperfile are rubbish they dont count downloads and viperfile wants a preminum sale before they reward you??i want one that offer good fast free speed for it users and not throttled thank you
Hello @ddddrelease uploader

We don't force user & uploader to purchase premium, also we didn't start the PPD yet (Beta) as we already mentioned in our support thread. If you are heavy uploader, we can provide you free premium account.
If you interested, let me know.

You can try us.
Downloads are counted real time.
No shave. What you see is what you get.

then sell premium account and increase earning because 2.5/1000 is really ridiculous
There is a few pros when there is no premium account.
1. Premium account are really hard to sell,
Users rarely wants to pay €14.95 per month (for viperfile) just to download file
2. No premium accounts = more downloads
3. We count incomplete downloads, just complete captcha
4. Multiple count for same IP. I think most hosts only 1 count for same IP.

I was looking at VidMoly rates, our rates are higher than them.
Remember their rates is for 10,000 views.

Last edited:
There is a few pros when there is no premium account.
1. Premium account are really hard to sell,
Users rarely wants to pay €14.95 per month (for viperfile) just to download file
2. No premium accounts = more downloads
3. We count incomplete downloads, just complete captcha
4. Multiple count for same IP. I think most hosts only 1 count for same IP.

I was looking at VidMoly rates, our rates are higher than them.
Remember their rates is for 10,000 views.
What about the 10Mb min filesize ? :rolling_eyes: is it possible to lower it ?

For me good filehost and for all those uploaders who are looking for money :)

1 Rapidgator
2 Ddownload
3 Subyshare
4 k2s

If you want more information u can message me or u can ask to any big uploader and staff

Back