Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudShadow

So currently i'm uploading to rapidshare, megashares, ifile.it, 2shared, bayfiles, jumbofiles & peeje but i need one more host that is really good for free users.

The minimum file size should be 200mb and it shouldn't have any wait time nor any download limit which some of the above hosts impose. I have tried zippyshare, sendspace & glumbouploads but they aren't really that good.

So if anyone knows about a file host apart from the ones mentioned above i would really appreciate if you posted it here.

p.s: dont suggest mediafire please, they have suspended 3 of my accounts already.

29 comments
putlocker are downloader friendly.
Also demo.ovh.net but well they store for 5 days and delete very quickly if reported and block IPs for constant copyrighted uploads. Basically they're good for sending a friend a file directly.

@DJboutit

I am already uploading to jumbofiles and bayfiles. Anonyupload doesn't look like a host i'd trust since i cant even test it without donating. I'll try the others.

My opinion:

1º Megaupload ~ Dead
2º Rapidshare ~ Profissional
3º MediaFile ~ Profissional & Good for free users ( Content warez = Account banned )
4º wupload ~ I do not trust
5º Fileserver ~ False
6º Filesonic ~ False
> 6º All new filehosts they are not professionals and end at any time.

This is my opinion.

24KRegards

I'm already using those 3. I need one more host apart from the ones i mentioned above.

I understand that, it is clearly you told above. What I was saying, I would not look another one for just now and wait for piratebees 2 more weeks.

uploadorb.com

it only gives 100 gb space for registered and 500gb for premium users, just 10 bdrip, not ideal I belive. and looks like jumbofiles clone, or jumbofiles clode this one, I don't know...

Try brutalsha.re , it's not really a file host like the other, more a file exchange system but it's great. I'm a student graphic designer and I use to whenever I need to share a file. I'm only registered (free) and I download at 6 to 9mo/s. they seems to give high speed to everyone.

Hope it could help

No, buying premium of putlocker is a bad idea. My premium account got banned without any reasons last month. I gave them one week to reply my question and they didn't reply me. Now they become fileserve, which banned premium members for fun in February. Don't waste your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back