Dedicated Need a dedicated RDP in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amomo

Hello.

My actual RDP has moved out of Europe and transfered my data to the US so it's almost no longer working (Crazy high ping).

I'm then back in the market looking for a good Dedicated RDP in Europe (France Switzerland Germany).

I'm looking for something robust with at least 1Gbps and the possibility to install my own softwares (Not a lot). I don't do any encoding. The max would be to archive or extract files no bigger than 6GB.

I download and upload a lot per day, sometimes up to 1 TB per day.

Thanks to shoot your offers as I need it urgently.

Thanks.

Last edited:
6 comments
Well I'm back in the market again! My current RDP is damn slow with a SATA Drive and only 8GB of RAM.

If someone can give me a price for a private RDP/Dedicated server with 16GB Ram and at least a 500GB SSD, I'll be interested.

Hello.

My actual RDP has moved out of Europe and transfered my data to the US so it's almost no longer working (Crazy high ping).

I'm then back in the market looking for a good Dedicated RDP in Europe (France Switzerland Germany).

I'm looking for something robust with at least 1Gbps and the possibility to install my own softwares (Not a lot). I don't do any encoding. The max would be to archive or extract files no bigger than 6GB.

I download and upload a lot per day, sometimes up to 1 TB per day.

Thanks to shoot your offers as I need it urgently.

Thanks.

Hello Amomo,

We just saw your request , we are a hosting provider (ISP) and not a reseller , we provide offshore DMCA ignored servers in Russia and other location , we provide high privacy and confidence between our clients , we are a well know offshore hosting provider years now and not a marketing trick provider like the many of rest are outside.

We provide also managed free service without additional cost or hidden fees , also you can reqeust free of charge DDoS protection up to 950Gbps.

We have RDP per your request , please do contact us via below methods , also note that all licenses for RDP coming free with our services without additional fees.

Also for other deidcated servers you can view our server here.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back