Neeb Bank Account To Save my Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , i my paypal account is limited , and after 180 days , now i can transfer money to bank account in USA , the probleme is that i'm not living on USA , i jsute need site where i can creat an online bank account to save my money

any solution ?

thanks

You can find service withdraw PP limited account 180 days here
Code:
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=11327697
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=6244301

I need help

Just let me know the total amount in the paypal.I will link it with bank account okay? i will work on 60/40%...

You can't send the money to another PP account J3372k, you can only withdraw it to your bank.

I don't know what is your experience with paypal, but they limited my account 2 times in a row for 180 days, 2nd time, I've started to call them, and spam them every hour with emails, bcs thiefs wanted to steal my money, and I had verified paypal account, so, in last email, they told me, with ultrasmall letters, that I can email them with another paypal email, where I want my money to be transferred. So, I transferred it to my friends account ( no USA accounts terms ) I could transfer it to any account.

Paypal, never again.

i think before he got scammed by some scammer. a trusted mod who lives in USA should hep him with suitable commission..

You can't send the money to another PP account J3372k, you can only withdraw it to your bank.

Orly?

Or

PayPal, Inc.
Attn: Account Review
PO Box 45950
Omaha, NE USA 68145

After we have received your documents and approved the wire transfer you
can expect to receive your funds within 24 hours.

Please be advised that we can also transfer the funds to any PayPal
account. Please contact us providing target email address and
authorisation to transfer the funds.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Katarzyna Tetmajer
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2010 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

They told me this after a year of going back and forth with them.
They wrote me a superhugeass letter, how to wire the money, and made this thing last, with 3 rows.
Btw, I was spamming them for more than a year, to give me my money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back