Status
Not open for further replies.
5 comments
Can i host iks private service at your servers?

yes sure, go ahead ;)

Oh, great.

I was searching for you in the VPS section to see if i can get a promo code for VPS and give you a try but i haven't found anything related to you there.

Please let me know if you are planning to post a promo code for VPS. because i'm planning to rent one with 3GB RAM and saw in your site that it price is $27 and its great but as i'm planning to test your service before moving all my servers with you, i would like a promo code just for the first month.

Looking forward for your reply.

Oh, great.

I was searching for you in the VPS section to see if i can get a promo code for VPS and give you a try but i haven't found anything related to you there.

Please let me know if you are planning to post a promo code for VPS. because i'm planning to rent one with 3GB RAM and saw in your site that it price is $27 and its great but as i'm planning to test your service before moving all my servers with you, i would like a promo code just for the first month.

Looking forward for your reply.

3GB RAM vps price is 26.99 , ...you can find promotion code and more info about our offshore vps plans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back