MyWarezHost.info screwed my 10k+ users forum !

Status
Not open for further replies.
all host have a limit of %10 or %15 and you exceeded which means you will after get a vps

dude how can u tell that my forum used that much resource ? can u prove it ?

and man i do own a 1 GBPS germanVPS 150GB space and 2GB gurranted ram 3 gb burst with 2TB BW.

here is the proof

96e439.jpg

and please don't make useless comments

thank u.

for good unsuspended her site and give a time to slimer for take a backup just that becouse he need her backup..i think take abackup no long time

just unsuspended and give a time to him

dude how can u tell that my forum used that much resource ? can u prove it ?

and man i do own a 1 GBPS germanVPS 150GB space and 2GB gurranted ram 3 gb burst with 2TB BW.

here is the proof

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i08/96e439.jpg[/SLIDE]

and please don't make useless comments

thank u.

He says: 'Hm I cant prove but i do know for a fact ur site did rape our server.'

he was replying me well sir i did not see his replies in my messenger here is the proof.

on 14th of jan

after u put the . he went offline

and here is the screenshot of today

@ peanut my internet speed is slow and everytime i try to take backup via phpmyadmin or cpanel the download connection was lost so i always took backup via mysql dumper monthly and i was not able to access the site it was offline most of the time so how was i suppose to take backup ?

-SiMmER

By looking at your message in seeing how you were talking to them very unprofessional has a webhosting provider myself I would've ignored you to if you called me a Pussy F**** to that's very uncalled for. You've to remember they're human beans to they've the same right as you do to. To me it seem you're mainly mad about your site being terminated I can only agree on one thing here there might have been a miscommuncation somewhere by looking at your inbox you seem to mainly trashing all the emails you were receiving from them maybe you might have trashed the email were they sent you a message warning you about your account using high-CPU usages. As a webhosting provider myself I backup all clients websites on a Weekly base I do advise all clients to make there own backup as necessary as mention we can't tell if your backup is going to be restored successfully until we try to restore it. Howevery has a webmaster that should've been your duty to backup your website never depend on a hosting provider to backup your website for you hopefully you've learned your lesson from this.

Then why did you not use that for your site?

i use that vps for rapidleech and rtorrent.

His reply:
Yes i know it is. Im not sure what the hell he was doing but it was rapping our server.

well sir show me the damn fucking proof and also show me the proof that u suspended my account and send me an email that my site was raping ur server !!! dude i'm a very old player if u want to say fucking something then show me the proof as i'm showing u !

-SiMmER

for good unsuspended her site and give a time to slimer for take a backup just that becouse he need her backup..i think take abackup no long time

just unsuspended and give a time to him
Did you actually read the thread?

Anyway he said: 'We suspended em before and emailed him he asked for it to be un-suspended and he said it would never happened again. Next day I see its the same thing. I monitor for another day and its the same, so i terminated'

By looking at your message in seeing how you were talking to them very unprofessional has a webhosting provider myself I would've ignored you to if you called me a Pussy F**** to that's very uncalled for. You've to remember they're human beans to they've the same right as you do to. To me it seem you're mainly mad about your site being terminated I can only agree on one thing here there might have been a miscommuncation somewhere by looking at your inbox you seem to mainly trashing all the emails you were receiving from them maybe you might have trashed the email were they sent you a message warning you about your account using high-CPU usages. As a webhosting provider myself I backup all clients websites on a Weekly base I do advise all clients to make there own backup as necessary as mention we can't tell if your backup is going to be restored successfully until we try to restore it. Howevery has a webmaster that should've been your duty to backup your website never depend on a hosting provider to backup your website for you hopefully you've learned your lesson from this.

well sir if ur 10k users db is fucked and ur not questions are not answered for more than a week then u'll blow the head of the person if u know him i just abused him because what he did to me was not right on top of that i was paying for what i was not even using !

and sir i did also said that i took backup's monthly and via mysql dumper but i was not able to use it as my site was offline most of the time.

-SiMmER

i use that vps for rapidleech and rtorrent.

well sir show me the damn fucking proof and also show me the proof that u suspended my account and send me an email that my site was raping ur server !!! dude i'm a very old player if u want to say fucking something then show me the proof as i'm showing u !

-SiMmER

He says:
'I dont have any proof on me. The email was sent from support@mywarezhost.info but when i sold mywarezhost i deleted everything from it.'

He says:
'I dont have any proof on me. The email was sent from support@mywarezhost.info but when i sold mywarezhost i deleted everything from it.'

u don't have any proof ? eh btw how come every invoice and site migration message was delivered to my email and not the site termination message ? sir i know how much maximum resource my forum could use don't try to be a smart ass here ur a defaulter and u did'nt do right wt me and my forum.

if staff members are watching this then please please please kindly censor their domains and ban them from wj !

We (SmokeHost) said we'll give you a month free (On Live Chat when you talked to Deep).
That's the most we can do for you. We're trying to co-operate the most we can with Raymond, as he is co-operating with us :)

Anyway he says:
How do we know you just didnt delete the emails bud?
This is your fault not mine
You should have kept back ups of ur site
and not abused server resources

We (SmokeHost) said we'll give you a month free (On Live Chat when you talked to Deep).
That's the most we can do for you. We're trying to co-operate the most we can with Raymond, as he is co-operating with us :)

Anyway he says:

i do have november backup i did not deleted any email of urs do u think i would lie for a $ ? and ur again ur saying that i was raping ur server well damn i'm asking u to show me the proof that i was raping ur server for fuck sake i purchased that vps for a year in oct for rapidleech and rtorrent and it's on a shared gbit connection. on top of that it has 150GB space and 2TB bw

and my shared hosting account has only 10GB space and 100GB bw dude i upload only HD movies 1080p and they are above 10GB internals they are usually of 10 to 20 GB in size this shared hosting acc was not for me to use leech or use any thing similar to that.

comone dude i have proved everything i wrote and u ? u hav'nt proved anything.

-SiMmER

He says:

I cant prove it, When i checked in the daily logs in whm I always say ur site using the most resources
and lol i think you would like for 1 doller.
ur not getting anything from me
THis is your own fault.
Now please some trolling me.

before kicking him host should have given him a backup host sucks.

I can agree with you on that or the hosting provide should've took a more better approach by opening up a support ticket underneath his billing account for him or sending him an email to his default email address he used on there billing center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back