Other MysBorg.com - sBorg Hosting w/ Torrents, Unmetered bandwidth, Starts from 14.99$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK It is not in the working condition i am pissed from your services , And you cant open a new ticket as well..

f you can't find a solution to your problems in our knowledgebase, you can submit a ticket by selecting the appropriate department below.

Powered by WHMCompleteSolution

And thats it what i get​

Finally, Everything is back expect the site design, Can do that later :p
I'm more happy than my clients :D
cPanel, billing system everything is installed now, sborg too. waiting for sborg install tickets.

By The time, I request every client to go here --> http://billing.mysborg.com/register.php

Register yourself and PM me here or create a support ticket from your client are with

Your Name:
sBorg Plan:
Payment Processor You Used to Pay:
Transaction ID:
sBorg subdomain url:

Thank you all for your patience and support :D

can't submit a ticket

Sent you the info hope to get my sborg up and running soon thanks.

Everyone should just send him a message on here since there ticket service aint setup

OK It is not in the working condition i am pissed from your services , And you cant open a new ticket as well..

f you can't find a solution to your problems in our knowledgebase, you can submit a ticket by selecting the appropriate department below.