Dedicated MyResellerHost.info- Intel i7 920 Dedicated for $89/mo. 24TB HDD Quad Core (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyResellerHost

We are offering dedicated servers located in Frankfurt and Nuremberg, Germany. MyResellerHost is your perfect partner for dedicated and vps servers. We have servers available in Germany, USA with easy admin in our client area. Our servers are located in Hetzner and Leaseweb data centers, and with us you save the setup cost. MRH offers 24 hours support and can also provide fully managed services of the dedicated servers provided by us.

======================

Intel i7-920 (2.66GHz x 4 x 2 [HT])
8GB DDR3 RAM
2x750 GB HDD SATA II
Unmetered Premium Bandwidth
100mbit port speed*
NO SETUP FEES!
Located in Germany
$89 per month
Only 5 in Stock!
<<Submit us a ticket to Order!>>

=====================

Intel i7-920 (2.66GHz x 4 x 2 [HT])
12GB DDR3 RAM
2x1500 GB HDD SATA II
Unmetered Premium Bandwidth
100mbit port speed*
NO SETUP FEES!
Located in Germany
$109 per month
Only 4 in Stock!
<<Submit us a ticket to Order!>>

=====================

>>>SPECIAL SERVER<<<

=====================

Quad Core 4 x 2,83 GHz
4 GB RAM
24 x 1 TB HDD Western Digital Raid Edt.
3ware 9650se-24 512 mb cache
KVM over IP (IPMI included)
Uplink: 100 Mbit including 10 TB Traffic (optionally up to 1 GBit)
NO SETUP FEES!
Germany Located
Price: Only $599.99 per month!

<< Order Here >>

*Port speed is downgraded to unmetered 10mbit once the 10TB is used.

31 comments
I prefer USA, but for the price, I might check it out if you have some sort of test server. I can test for 30 mins or less?

Don't care about DMCA as I won't be putting anything illegal on your servers =)

We are U.S. based and our datacenter follows most of the U.S. laws too. With DMCA Notices, we forward them to the customer and have him/her remove the content.

When you offer IP private information registration, it no longer in your company, you are the American company, but DC is Germany, when your DC provide private IP registered, and can completely ignore these.

I prefer USA, but for the price, I might check it out if you have some sort of test server. I can test for 30 mins or less?

Don't care about DMCA as I won't be putting anything illegal on your servers =)

Please submit a ticket to our sales department, they may work out something for you.

When you offer IP private information registration, it no longer in your company, you are the American company, but DC is Germany, when your DC provide private IP registered, and can completely ignore these.

Our IP are assigned by our datacenter, abuse emails are either sent directly to us or forwarded to us. In some cases, we ignore DMCA if they are just small ones and will not affect our company.

Please submit a ticket to our sales department, they may work out something for you.

Our IP are assigned by our datacenter, abuse emails are either sent directly to us or forwarded to us. In some cases, we ignore DMCA if they are just small ones and will not affect our company.

If you have online chatting tools, I want to contact you.

Please check the latest announcement on the site. We are in the process of fixing everything as there was a hard disk failure which is hardware.

RAID1 Might of been a good idea for your main site hehe OR Regular backups :P. Hope you get everything up and running again shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back