MyDisc.net Mixed PPD & PPS - Up to 75% Sales / 65% Rebills / 10% Referrals / $44 PPD

In your opinion, what should be the maximum filesize that Guests Users can download?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry guys, but how should we be able to work with you with only 1tb of space? (For example, I use 25 Tb at Filefactory)

speed by mozilla firefox remains very slow look at 1gbps

btWQUdZ.png

next week they resolve this by changing apache to nginx

jcvo - Thanks for letting me know.

As ad-team1 mentioned, we are looking at changing the servers from Apache to NGINX which should increase the HTTP upload speed. Before we even do that, we will add FTP access so our uploaders can achieve high u/l speeds (we easily achieved 179243.59 kbits/s).

Hopefully the FTP upload feature will be implemented and fully operational by the end of this week.

jcvo - Thanks for letting me know.

As ad-team1 mentioned, we are looking at changing the servers from Apache to NGINX which should increase the HTTP upload speed. Before we even do that, we will add FTP access so our uploaders can achieve high u/l speeds (we easily achieved 179243.59 kbits/s).

Hopefully the FTP upload feature will be implemented and fully operational by the end of this week.

Are you serious?

Apache + 1 TB upload limit + No FTP. Is this a joke?

Apache - Many Filehosts are running on Apache. Regardless, we will upgrade to NGINX soon.
1TB upload limit - You are more than welcome to contact us if you need more than 1 TB of storage.
No FTP - We will add FTP upload access by the end of this week.

Sponsored Download Managers are used by giant sites such as PutLocker and Uploaded.net.
All sponsored apps require the user consent to install, and can be easily uninstalled from the Control Panel.
Using the sponsored DM will allow us to increase the PPD rates in the near future.

Latest Updates

'Tons of Malwares' = 3 Sponsored offers that require the user consent in order
to get installed, and can be easily uninstalled from the Control Panel. Gotcha.

And now for some updates:

FTP Support - As of today, MyDisc.Net supports FTP uploads - ftp://f1.mydisc.net
NGINX Installation - We have upgraded our file server to NGINX, which should significantly
increase the HTTP upload speeds (including Zoom Uploader)
September Affiliate Program - More information will be available next week, but in a nutshell:
The Mixed PPS + PPD plan is here to stay! and not only that - the PPD rates will increase as well.

Last edited:
there is no request payout in my account can you provide proof @ad-team1 that you have been paid 30 dollers from mydisc if you have then i will start but i wanna see that proof first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back