MyDisc.net Mixed PPD & PPS - Up to 75% Sales / 65% Rebills / 10% Referrals / $44 PPD

In your opinion, what should be the maximum filesize that Guests Users can download?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pleased to announce the following:
  • Maximum 5 GB filesize download for guest users (up from 1 GB)
  • The storage space for free members is now 1 TB (up from 512 GB)
  • 14 new countries were added to tier-3 PPD plan - Portugal, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Russia, Slovakia,
    Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore - Total coverage of 40 countries!

nikita06 - We are using SolveMedia Captcha which automatically increases the difficulty level based on the end-user's
prior failed attempt to answer Captchas from SolveMedia. Regardless of the fact that we did not find any issues,
we have contacted SolveMedia and they also could not find any problem with the Captcha.
That being said, we now allow downloads also from the first download page, where no Captcha is required.

Attention Site Owners - Special Promotion for November 2013:
Register your site, notify us by a support ticket and
earn $10 straight to your account balance! No questions asked!

Last edited:
Stop this automatically downloading of your Download.exe.

Users should to have the choice if they want to download it and not that its automatically is downloaded.

You loose every Reputation!

Thanks to our great advertisers, 14(!!) new countries have been added to the PPD table, and the PPD figures
for tier-1 and 2 countries have been doubled! Now uploaders can earn up to $44 per 1000 complete downloads!

The storage space allocated for free uploaders has been also increased to 1 TB and the maximum filesize downloadable by guest users has been raised to 5GB. Video-Embed is now also supported.

nikita06 - Auto-download feature has been disabled
USLoader - Sorry, it is not going to change any time soon

-Tom

germany to A pls and i bring you lots of user

last day stats on a other hoster

Downloads:9238
Downloads:6520

remote upload works very slow, also that download manager triggers antivirus and antispyware softwares, no one is going to download that thing, you should remove it.

Last edited:
Great, since yesterday they count only $ 1,00 instead of $ 10,00 for Files above 100 MB in Tier 2.

90 % decreasing the rates without any information.

Well done.

Yes, I do confirm that we had a technical issue which we have just found now.
Please send me your username via PM and we will compensate you right away.

And for more technical details - in order to enhance the user-experience, we have
decided to allow easier downloads for videos by removing a content blocker, but with
payouts per 10,000 completed downloads rather than 1,000. That change should not
hurt anyone's income as the number of completed downloads for videos is now at least
10 times higher than earlier.

Unfortunately, for some reason the change has affected other file types as well,
and we are now working to fix it (meanwhile, we did revert back to the old mode).

Last edited:
I want you to make "Extend my own account for 30 days" from request payout.
I feel only 1 day for $0.29 is short term.
0.29 is good deal, but If i want 30 days, I have to click 30 times.

>xdisc

Thanks for make 10 days.
It is enough for me.

But, did you change the Rate of country tire 2 without an announce ?
I checked my report, I thought it is strange
"2946 / $3.9095"
I am tire 2

Last edited:
The PPD payouts were changed on the 29th of November, as indicated on every single page of the site:
Please read important information upload PPD-rates on the News Section
Still, the payouts for Japan are significantly higher than any other non-shaving file host.

ppd_table.png

Also, please see the PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back