MyDediServers.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Dedicated Servers, From £50 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said ShareShiz, in my email i sent to everyone. Everyone will be back up and running soon and will get a full refund for those who have ordered new servers.

CG please post an official announcement about what happened, so we can be informed. I've also planned to buy Dedicated server from you, but you disappeared.

CG please post an official announcement about what happened, so we can be informed. I've also planned to buy Dedicated server from you, but you disappeared.

what happend? heres what happend they close website and ran with clients money... couldn't get response from them on skype or irc so im pretty sure.
oh and how im sure they ran with the money well they obviously don't have enough money on they account so i get get my money back by dispute, heres the proof.

what happend? heres what happend they close website and ran with clients money... couldn't get response from them on skype or irc so im pretty sure.
oh and how im sure they ran with the money well they obviously don't have enough money on they account so i get get my money back by dispute, heres the proof.

same thing happened to me I bought MG server they disable it for no reason and without refund

First of all, as soon as a company runs into trouble everyone on here seems to claim "scammer scammer" . I have refunded quite a few people their money back even when they only had a small amount.

Please everyone message me your account name you signed up with and the amount in which you paid and when you paid it. I will sort something out for you all.

I have just decided that I do not want to resell anymore. I will be saving to get my own equipment next year. The company was doing alright but not great. Main reason for closing is that I really do not have the time to continue with this at the moment.

Hopefully everyone will message me and get everything sorted out.

well he comes claiming their not scaming users and that they are doing refund but when i ask for refund they don't answer so moderator please check with them or ban them since this is unproffesional!

Can anybody confirm if this is the Same Craig Milne that walked away from RapidSpeeds with over £60,000 of the companies funds causing the company to begin spiraling into the inevitable closure in late 2011?

It's sick how first you can walk away from there leaving a trail of misery and then come here and perform the exact same act again, Lets hope you fail before you go for a hat-trick.

Thankfully some of us managed to get out of the crap You, Darren, Rickie & Jamie left us in!

I can assure you, I was the Operations Manager at RapidSpeeds and i struggled and worked like crazy for almost 4 months to catch up after Craig left RapidSpeeds, Infact believe what you will but the company had just got back on track when Darren decided it was approriate to walk away with every penny the company had.

Leaving Myself, The owners of our Sub-Brands and of Course almost 3,000 Customers with absolutely nothing what so ever. Thankfully LeaseWeb stepped in to allow people to retrieve there data avoiding the closure of even more of our Resellers etc.

Craig & Darren Destroyed RapidSpeeds between them, I was just unfortunate enough to be caught up in the middle of it all time & time again. You can ask Any RapidSpeeds ex-Customer who dealt with Support, 9 Times out of 10, It would have been myself who handled there requests.

I can assure you, I was the Operations Manager at RapidSpeeds and i struggled and worked like crazy for almost 4 months to catch up after Craig left RapidSpeeds, Infact believe what you will but the company had just got back on track when Darren decided it was approriate to walk away with every penny the company had.

Leaving Myself, The owners of our Sub-Brands and of Course almost 3,000 Customers with absolutely nothing what so ever. Thankfully LeaseWeb stepped in to allow people to retrieve there data avoiding the closure of even more of our Resellers etc.

Craig & Darren Destroyed RapidSpeeds between them, I was just unfortunate enough to be caught up in the middle of it all time & time again. You can ask Any RapidSpeeds ex-Customer who dealt with Support, 9 Times out of 10, It would have been myself who handled there requests.

To be fair there was a lot of "new companies" people which popped up soon as the Rapidspeeds closure occurred, MyDediServers being one among many (Without much research into the company its self) based in the same niche, places to market/advertise and also which has left clients hanging.

Seems like a major case of "Build & Dump" once the company gets an established client base they then seize operations and suddenly disapears into thin air. Odd though that All of which seem to be advertising the same products, similar advertising threads, company information and so on... I've also noticed there has been a big portion of these people have been under a UK registered limited company.

If its one of the old rapidspeeds staff which ran MyDediServers and had the same intentions as was with RapidSpeeds then I wouldn't be shocked if there still lurking here now and operating another brand (IF NOT MULTIPLE) with the same aim as previously seen.

Well when i Joined RapidSpeeds in Late 2010 The owners were Craig (Above) and Darren (The Last). 50/50 Partnership.

About half way into 2011 Craig was "Removed" from the company for apparently steeling funds from the company accounts.

Then of course, In November/December the rest of the money vanished with Darren and LeaseWeb ultimately closed the company.

Which left myself and others Jobless, Wage-Less and quite frankly in a state of "Limbo" not knowing if the company would make a come-back or what, Until later that week we realized the company had filed for closure and to be Dissolved on the date. Darren had paid to expedite the closure of RapidSpeeds.

You can rest assured I am not one of these "Lurking" scum bags, I can also vouch for the following names, Other employee's of RapidSpeeds who moved on to create there own companies.

Nathan + David (EvoBoxes)
Allan (RedSwitches)

And to both i wish all the very best of luck, All genuine members of staff alike myself who ended up with nothing.

Last edited:
1 only needs to search his company name on google and find the ovh forums thread on the first results page to know who it is. He states so himself in post number 4 of the thread.

GigaVM, rapidspeed also stol my funds .... which was in advance deposit .. rapidspeed not refund this..
after some time i hard about Craig his company also talk to him i feel he is unest person ! no one know what is truth about closing of Rapidspeeds we only heard romers news.
now i hard that Craig is refunding and he is on at skype !
this is my personal opinion / experince , i get refund 1 server payment today !

Ok Guys here is the update,

Apologies for the delay, I actually lost my password for WJunction, I have just recovered it now.

I did shut the company website and payment gateways down. I was going to shut the company down because i did not have enough time to do this. Fortunately I have found that time i need and can now do this full time. To the customers I did let down i do apologize for the way this has been done.

As for what Gavin from GigaVM is saying, I did not leave the company with £60,000 of the companies money and i did not run out on the company. I left because of the way it was being run and the staff that were there, i just did not get on with. As i was one of the creators of RapidSpeeds and I was not getting heard over the staff under me I left. I put in my termination form to companies house (Which you can see by the way on their website) and left leaving the company to Darren.

Gavin please do not slander my name, you do not know everything that happened with Darren and I or RapidSpeeds. If you continue to Slander my name and talk nonsense I will be taking legal action against you.

Anyway, on another note, to those i owe money I will be completing a refund or 2 every week until i have paid everyone back. You may pm me on here or add me to Skype which is : MyDediServers.

I will be starting MyDediServers back up and introduce a new website and packages shortly.

To those of you who had services with us I send my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I will update you further when i know more.

Craig

P.S - Thanks khan007 Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back