My Web Hosting Site Review - ZainHosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainhosting

Hello guys, please review about my web hosting website, please tell me if anything is not looking good in the design, also share your views about content and colors, also tell me about website load speed and if you see any ON-Page Seo mistake you can tell me. I am running my web hosting service and website since 7 years and now I have changed it design completely so I want to read reviews about my hosting blog.

Web Hosting in Pakistan

4 comments
I would definitely go with more than just a simple one page website for a hosting company. It doesn`t look very reliable.
About the page itself - the banenrs are horrible. Done in painting in Windows?

Check your grammar on the website. If it's in English, then the English better be good.
Generally speaking - I have no idea who is behind this. It seems as someone was managing a hosting company out of their flat.
In this case I am not going to give you my money. Ever. Hosting company has to be reliable. Because my business directly relies on that.

Dude you work so hard.. But it's not selling much definitely.. but if you have Real Pakistani Servers with good speed I'll be your client. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back