My video hosting service

long2120

Hello everyone
As I've gotten to know WJ, I've come across support threads from several video hosts.
They are obviously good hosts. However, they are inconvenient and have a number of systemic issues, such as streaming speeds and so I'm thinking of starting a small project to replace them.
I don't have a name for it yet, and I'm not even sure if I'm going to do it but I need your help with the project.
Here are some of the terms I've decided upon.

180 days of inactive files

Unlimited bandwidth (10 gigabit × 16 raids minimum and 8000TB SSD) & 20Gigabit for website hosting

Paying rate: approximately $65/10k views

Daily payment within 24 hours

Multi-quality encoding for free, non premium(360p 480p 720p 1080p)

Not keep original files.
We are not gonna limit the video size, but will be reviewed for abuse users.
As for adult content, I'm not sure yet because it's a private server, so I'll let you know exactly later.

For the best service, we are currently looking for a good hosting provider with the best performance. you can contribute to this project by kindly replying to this thread with what you would like us to consider.
I'll update you as soon as possible so that we can launch the project.

And finally, I promise to pay all your payout money if I even shut down this host.

Thank you for your interest.

Translated by DeepL

17 comments
" $65/10k views"
My main advice regarding this would be that always put up real rates on your website if you ever open one. Lots of hosts have this malicious practice when they put up rates, $50 for Tier 1, $70 for Tier 1 etc, when they intentionally put higher than usual rates on their own websites but in the end they pay much less, and when you question it they say that "lots of people probably didn't watch enough of video" which users know is completely false. So if you can actually pay lot, then it would be good to put up high rate, otherwise always include real rates even if it's lower. No uploader likes to be deceived with high numbers and it's annoying when they get paid with much less. Cheers. :cocktail:

" $65/10k views"
My main advice regarding this would be that always put up real rates on your website if you ever open one. Lots of hosts have this malicious practice when they put up rates, $50 for Tier 1, $70 for Tier 1 etc, when they intentionally put higher than usual rates on their own websites but in the end they pay much less, and when you question it they say that "lots of people probably didn't watch enough of video" which users know is completely false. So if you can actually pay lot, then it would be good to put up high rate, otherwise always include real rates even if it's lower. No uploader likes to be deceived with high numbers and it's annoying when they get paid with much less. Cheers. :cocktail:
Thanks for reply, sir.
The pay rate above is just an maximum estimated amount, so I will decide a real rate later. I think maybe real will under $55 per 10k by considering ads and more fees.
Thanks a lot again.

Translated by DeepL.

The idea itself is not bad
As a help, the main thing is that 1 view per IP does not count, at that moment the host will be in the queue of the SB group and its four hundred hosts
I would not put downloads if they are not going to be counted as views

that's my advice thanks and good luck

The idea itself is not bad
As a help, the main thing is that 1 view per IP does not count, at that moment the host will be in the queue of the SB group and its four hundred hosts
I would not put downloads if they are not going to be counted as views

that's my advice thanks and good luck
Thanks for reply! I might misunderstand cause I ran translate, my host gonna count 2 views per ip in 24hrs for best revenue. Also download will count as rewards. Just decided lol😆
I was almost forgot about it. Thank for reminding and good luck to you too!

Hello everyone
As I've gotten to know WJ, I've come across support threads from several video hosts.
They are obviously good hosts. However, they are inconvenient and have a number of systemic issues, such as streaming speeds and so I'm thinking of starting a small project to replace them.
I don't have a name for it yet, and I'm not even sure if I'm going to do it but I need your help with the project.
Here are some of the terms I've decided upon.

180 days of inactive files

Unlimited bandwidth (10 gigabit × 16 raids minimum and 8000TB SSD) & 20Gigabit for website hosting

Paying rate: approximately $65/10k views

Daily payment within 24 hours

Multi-quality encoding for free, non premium(360p 480p 720p 1080p)

Not keep original files.
We are not gonna limit the video size, but will be reviewed for abuse users.
As for adult content, I'm not sure yet because it's a private server, so I'll let you know exactly later.

For the best service, we are currently looking for a good hosting provider with the best performance. you can contribute to this project by kindly replying to this thread with what you would like us to consider.
I'll update you as soon as possible so that we can launch the project.

And finally, I promise to pay all your payout money if I even shut down this host.

Thank you for your interest.

Translated by DeepL
I can contribute and help you grow your site. It would be an honor for me.

anti-cloning button and if you would launch it with function do not convert file keeping h264 and acc or not it would be ideal to avoid saturating encoding queues
When I open this host, I'll be running roughly 2000 encoding nodes. I will configure them so that all multi-quality video encoding is happening at once and in parallel. While saturating the encoding queue is of course important, it is also important to save total storage capacity to reduce operating costs and provide better service to users. I will consider adding additional encoding servers as needed, but will respect your comment as an opinion and suggestion, thank you so much!!
Anti Cloning added in my notpad :yum:

Translated from DeepL.
I can contribute and help you grow your site. It would be an honor for me.
Thanks a lot, I'm still trying to figure out the system, though, so I'd be happy to help out later soon sir. :smile:

Translated from DeepL

When I open this host, I'll be running roughly 2000 encoding nodes. I will configure them so that all multi-quality video encoding is happening at once and in parallel. While saturating the encoding queue is of course important, it is also important to save total storage capacity to reduce operating costs and provide better service to users. I will consider adding additional encoding servers as needed, but will respect your comment as an opinion and suggestion, thank you so much!!
Anti Cloning added in my notpad :yum:

Translated from DeepL.

Thanks a lot, I'm still trying to figure out the system, though, so I'd be happy to help out later soon sir. :smile:

Translated from DeepL
It’s okay. You can PM me here, or on instagram @devdecleak

I believe together we can build a stable, safe & responsive website. :)

Actually we can help you to build a backend cluster or cloud solution for your video hosting project, as we can setup three 2 x 10gbps uplink port servers with SSD hard drives in RAID configuration or can setup one server in the start for you and later you can order more and add more servers to your solution and can also connect them privately as we do provide private connections between servers too that are hosted in same location or data center, so if you are looking for a quote you can always contact our sales for it, live chat is also available or simply open a ticket to our sales.

Back