My upload is poor ( 0.14 Mb/s ) how can I fast my upload?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthurlesner

Hello people my name is arthur and I am from Brazil. I'm an uploader but I can use only remote upload on some sites because my upload speed is very pood. To upload 600mb I need to wait more that 1 week :(

I know that some other uploaders have solved this problem by using some online servers or online services that give something like a "virtual" desktop.

0 idea about this, from where I need to start?

12 comments
Go to the top few Remote Desktop Protocol sellers, ask for a trial run. Once you login to the remote machine, run the usual applications you would need in order to do your work (Browser, torrent client, file host sites etc.), then run the most memory hogging applications you can think of. Multiple threads of memory consumption. You will face a little lag or latency, but anything that stops you from doing any work will mean an overpopulated hardware.

Check how the performance is in that instance and then you can judge. Should cost you around $5-$10 per month to get started, anything over that will just be robbing you.

Good luck and ask here if you have any more questions.

Last edited:
People should mention, that nothing will make his connection faster, except for upgrading his internet connection itself.
If you need files from your own PC, you will still need to wait a week to get it onto the RDP/VPS.

RDP/VPS will NOT help you, if you need files from your own PC.
RDP/VPS in this case, is only an option if you source/leech/repost files from other posters links/torrents etc.

If your home internet connection is slow. It won't resolve the issue. At the end point you need to upload files to a VPS as well. You need to ask your broadband provider to increase your speed. Or look for a different provider who provides fast internet in your location.

if you're trying to upload from your own PC I mean from local to internet you need to pay for extra speed and bandwidth as your ISP provide, if you're re uploading some other files available in the net you can buy RDP download them to the RDP and re upload them directly without using your own computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back