Status
Not open for further replies.

minix

Hello webmasters... I create before 3 weeks my blog for games.. i post almost 400 games include TOP new games for downloading.. i post 3 host for mirrors this is good for downloaders i have seo on site, but my traffic is so low around 10 unique per day.. i can`t understand where is the problem.... with my old por* blog i remember in first week with around 100 post i have 20-30 unique and after 3-4 weeks i have around 300-500 unique per day so why my blog for games have so less visits with so many games and most popular also...

7 comments
You need offsite seo as well as onsite seo. If you're getting traffic from organic searches through google, your seo needs improvement. Maybe you're not targeting the right keywords. Let me know if you need assistance.

You should enhance your marketing campaigns using different methods. Social media is one of the best ways to get more visitors. There is also another way which is social bookmarking website; you can submit your website and get backlinks as well a traffic, from my point of view the best bookmarking websites are stumbleupon, bizsuger and akonter bookmarks.:dan::dan::dan:

Yes what he said ^. Social media is important but for best results you need to include social media and link building. Not from fiverr though, that seo will do more harm than good.

Start guest blogging about your business in similar blogs - Ask other bloggers to give you the opportunities. Share your stuffs in social sites like Facebook and twitter. Keep your optimization clean and accurate so that search engine can give you better visibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back