My traffic down from 4k to 1k on one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penalized by Google its true and i think Your site is victim of google Penalized but wait for 2weeks may b Your traffic come Back Gud luck bro but if your site is panalized than no way to get out from it but i m not make sure its penalized or not

mostly i found that google is deleting serch from their result due to DMCA ;)
i saw lots of message in google webmaster that this url removed due to DMCA...if your link is removing from google then how visitor can find may be that the reson...
i guess

mostly i found that google is deleting serch from their result due to DMCA ;)
i saw lots of message in google webmaster that this url removed due to DMCA...if your link is removing from google then how visitor can find may be that the reson...
i guess
I found just 5 links that it's removied

google penalized Your website google never give us reason why google penalized website but its very hard to get out from it but working on backlinks its way to improve your website traffic and ranking

Check if Google has blacklisted your site as unsafe for browsing type :

Code:
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=mysite.com

samne thing happened to my site till 16dec i was having some good traffic i reached to 3k+users on 16th DEC and from 17th i can't see my site in google it's coming on 34 page :( i asked google they said site is not panalized and i have no clue why my site ranking falls now im just getting 800user a day X_X

No, google didn't penalized your site, you are there.
You stopped doing backlinking and offsite SEO, that is the reason. SEO is not a one time job.
So, some other sites, that are doing better SEO than you, crushed you. Plain simple.
Even moving from 5th to 7th place in google results, does this...

Also, it could be that you are posting exact same thing on other sites, except yours, and that they've beat you in rankings

Last edited:
No, google didn't penalized your site, you are there.
You stopped doing backlinking and offsite SEO, that is the reason. SEO is not a one time job.
So, some other sites, that are doing better SEO than you, crushed you. Plain simple.
Even moving from 5th to 7th place in google results, does this...

Also, it could be that you are posting exact same thing on other sites, except yours, and that they've beat you in rankings
You are talking about shit. It is true that DMCA affecting website traffic 100%....

I get DMCA removed pages in Google every day, and my traffic increases also every day. This happens for months.

fwx94.jpg
SC7Y4.jpg

mnjUT.jpg

And yeah, I am talking shit...bloody wannabe webmasters preaching their 'knowledge'.
My website(s) are #1 - 5 in more than 5000 pages, clashing with mukki, thepiratebay and rlslog

If you want to listen to me, to know what is the real reason, then listen to me, and not these disrespectful wannabees, who literally know nothing about SEO.

When Google penalize you, you go from 4K to 0 traffic from google. And they don't do that because of DMCA, not yet.

To get it back, do backlinking on daily base. Few links each day. When your traffic starts to come back, DON'T STOP with building backlinks. NEVER. It's the essence of high ranking. And do it on similar niche websites, with your targetted keyword(s). SEO is not a science, but you need to understand it, and apply it properly. Even if it is nofollow, google will still index it as backlink, but won't follow it to your website.

YOU ARE IN GOOGLE, YOU AREN'T PENALIZED:

MVzKV.jpg

Btw, take someone with perfect english, and fix that website description, and optimize it better, move your 'streaming' keyword closer to beginning of the sentence. Google cares about good english.

One more thing:

xwTih.png

Never connect with sites that aren't in your own niche, not related with what you are doing.

And another thing, put description in front of video, first text, then video.
And don't buy facebook likes, let them flow in naturally.

Last edited:
You want to set up sitemap and check your URL structure and basically make things as easy as possible for Google to crawl and index.

It might just be a temporary glitch while Google re-shuffles its results... or it might be that Google is suddenly unable to reach many pages in your site

it is very useful to get a webmaster tool account and check the crawl stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back