My traffic down from 4k to 1k on one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

l0ck

Hello,
my site is hd-streaming.org it's good alexa rank increase from day to day, in 3 weeks ago the traffic was about ~5k, 4k and it increase from week to week, but now (from 26 december) the traffic down to ~1.2k :facepalm: no idea why, I thought it's from google, google sent to me 80% of my daily visitors but in this period it just send me 45.98% of the traffic!

I forgot other thing, whene i typed site:hd-streaming.org on google, i found some deleted links because of DMCA!
[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/FwoZW.png[/SLIDE]
Other thing, i bought some traffic from adf.ly :(.
Any idea?, what is the cause of this fall? ?

Last edited:
36 comments
even my site has very less traffic from 2 days. I think people are busy with New year,partying and enjoying, so this might be the reason for less traffic. I suggest you to check after few days

Did you ever used to scrapebox, xrumer, etc. link building tools ? Or did you hire someone to do it ?

If yes, then the traffic you were getting was because of the linkbacks (or say spam). Google changes its algorithm frequently and your site is suffering because of it.

Did you ever used to scrapebox, xrumer, etc. link building tools ? Or did you hire someone to do it ?

If yes, then the traffic you were getting was because of the linkbacks (or say spam). Google changes its algorithm frequently and your site is suffering because of it.
I used adf.ly advertising! i bought a traffic from them!

You are definitely Penalized by Google, From 5K to 1K its a BIG LOSS in one day I must say Be Patient and Wait for some days and See the results, keep Checking your site!

What is Google dance :O, its PANDA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back