Status
Not open for further replies.
heartodark
user-offline.png
Thank you for your kind words, and I hope that too but mostly we are always lazy lol
VersaceBoys
user-offline.png
Thank you too dear.
msk19994
user-offline.png
Yea its really hard to trust people around. I have been scammed various times at start (Elio one of the example here on Wjunction) but it did not mean we should stop trusting on everyone, there are still opportunities waiting for the right person with dedication and hardwork. Good luck to you as well, thanks
exilboy
user-offline.png
Good luck buddy, hope to see it soon.
avRo
user-offline.png
Thanks , best luck to you as well.

Congratulation for your success. After long time hard working You made your own path. It is truth that WJ was your main work ground. A new company a new look & foreseeable success. Best of luck of your new company.

mRAza

Please reply my PM.

Last edited:
Congrats mRaza!
Glad to hear from you :)

And yep, the position i am in here at the moment, is all because of WJunction. WJ opened up a lot of opportunities to learn along with competition from fellow members to keep up the pace!
I am glad to be a part of the forum. Still a long way to go. Would love to give back to people. Just not finding ample time at the moment, which explains my inactivity recently :(

You need to create a website with portfolio and contacts. This way you'll attract potential clients.

You can earn even more if you create your own shareware scripts and then sell it. For example: link exchange scripts, image hosting script, file hosting script, ddl scripts, upload tool, etc.

And of course your custom coding services.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back