My site in not coming in google search

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 comments
Add a robots.txt file for starters as it's good practice.

Next we have to find if your site is being crawled. In Google Webmaster Tools click on Crawl Stats on the left hand navigation as shown

dzHJw.png

If Google is not crawling your site then that's the problem so we need to find out why. Easiest thing to do is click on Malware and it should say
Google has not detected any malware on this site.

wnel1.png

If Google has found Malware this is a big problem you need to fix asap. If Google doesn't find any Malware then check the Crawl Errors

You should have little no crawl errors and if you do you should fix them. Here is an example of what you should see under crawl errors

RGy5b.png

And here is an example of a site with problems

2BLoB.png

If you show your version of these three screenshots it will help us diagnose the problem a lot.
The next thing you can do is Fetch as Googlebot which will allow you to view your website as Googlebot and see what Google sees. I've checked this roughly for your site and it seams ok but you still need to check.

LpmyO.png

Once you post all these screenshots I'll be able to help further as I'll know what's causing the problem.

Do not request a reconsideration until you know what's causing the problem as CoMrAdO suggested above as it takes about 4-6 weeks for that to happen. If you can fix the problem yourself your site could be indexed in less than an hour instead of weeks. Often the reconsideration reply will just tell you to do what I've told you to do anyway so they are usually a waste of time.

copy and past

Code:
site:onlinehindustan.com
You site has been created since 2011-08-20, so almost 4 months are gone...and it is not possible that your site is still not index in google...

Search keywords in google e.g google penalized the website

copy and past

You site has been created since 2011-08-20, so almost 4 months are gone...and it is not possible that your site is still not index in google...

Search keywords in google e.g google penalized the website

It is possible. It could be a number of things so don't jump to conclusions. For all we know he could be on a poorly configured server which blocked googlebot for visiting too much. Believe me it happens. It could be a number of simple things to do with his site and not Google. If he follows my instructions above we'll know the cause of the problem.

Mr Happy
i am following your steps soon i will update result

where to add robots.txt file and where can i find?
i am starter so please help me in detail

Sure no problem.

The easiest and quickest way it to open up notepad if your on a Windows powered computer.

Copy and paste the following into it and save it as robots.txt and then upload it to your server so it's found at http://onlinehindustan.com/robots.txt

Code:
User-agent: *
Allow: /
Sitemap: http://onlinehindustan.com/sitemap.xml
Sitemap: http://onlinehindustan.com/rss

I know you don't have an rss feed or a sitemap yet but we'll worry about adding them once we find and fix the initial problem your having which is preventing your site being indexed.

Submit a Sitemap and RSS to google... my site is not even 1mo/. old and my forums are being on google.

and do all Mr Happy says i did all those too

f45639599d.png

Add a robots.txt file for starters as it's good practice.

Next we have to find if your site is being crawled. In Google Webmaster Tools click on Crawl Stats on the left hand navigation as shown

dzHJw.png

If Google is not crawling your site then that's the problem so we need to find out why. Easiest thing to do is click on Malware and it should say

wnel1.png

If Google has found Malware this is a big problem you need to fix asap. If Google doesn't find any Malware then check the Crawl Errors

You should have little no crawl errors and if you do you should fix them. Here is an example of what you should see under crawl errors

RGy5b.png

And here is an example of a site with problems

2BLoB.png

If you show your version of these three screenshots it will help us diagnose the problem a lot.
The next thing you can do is Fetch as Googlebot which will allow you to view your website as Googlebot and see what Google sees. I've checked this roughly for your site and it seams ok but you still need to check.

LpmyO.png

Once you post all these screenshots I'll be able to help further as I'll know what's causing the problem.

Do not request a reconsideration until you know what's causing the problem as CoMrAdO suggested above as it takes about 4-6 weeks for that to happen. If you can fix the problem yourself your site could be indexed in less than an hour instead of weeks. Often the reconsideration reply will just tell you to do what I've told you to do anyway so they are usually a waste of time.

I agree. You just need to fetch the pages of your website from Google cache so you can get idea how Google robots see your page..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back