My site has 1000 users at a time, need good VPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfactormaster

I am paying $240 per year for VPS from arvixe. Its a xenforo forum.
But it is not fully handling more than 1000 users at a time, moreover my site is very slow and some times, sql table corruption errors. I need to wait their technitians to fix that errors. Mean time, I am loosing valuable google traffic.

Any BEST HOSTING Plans from diff hostings?

17 comments
I would suggest that you go for a decent dedicated server. A VPS would not cater your needs and more over you will find yourself again in the same dilemma. So its better if you go with a dedicated server.

If you need a VPS (OpenVZ) with very good 500 Gbps DDos Protection, then I can help you. :)
Contact me and I can offer you a special price. :)

https://networkarray.com/

Openvz VPS

4gb ram
300gb space
3tb bandwidth
2gb connection

$35

Dedicated server

16gb ram
2tb space
10tb bandwidth
2gb connection

$182

I use this host for shared hosting they are the best host I have ever used support is also fast most of the time

Install Webuzo panel
In Webuzo panel install Nginx, PHP 5.6 w/ PHP-FPM (5.5=< comes with Zend OPcache optimization by default) and Memcached

Last edited:
www.DediMonster.com Our RAM and Disk Space is upgradable
This would work for you.
Discount Code for 10% Off: VPSNOW
WinVPS 7- 3 locations USA, FR and UK
6GB RAM
1GB Burst
200GB Disk Space
Full Admin Access
Unmetered Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address
99.99 Uptime Guarantee
Windows 2008 or 2012 or Linux
$20.95

Hello, come to our website cloudlix, or contact me by skype, we could offer for you great sollutions. We have clients with projects which consumes up to 5 Gbps of bandwidth, more than 30 000 visors online and it's not our limit. We have solutions to handle even bigger loads.

As per your provided details , No pre-configured VPS package will do work for you.

I can do provide you a customized solution for Smooth performance of your Website.
You need something little bit more then a VPS + customization.

Please do add me on Skype. or contact me via Email
Hope you will not face such problem with us ..
Good Luck with your Website

I am paying $240 per year for VPS from arvixe. Its a xenforo forum.
But it is not fully handling more than 1000 users at a time, moreover my site is very slow and some times, sql table corruption errors. I need to wait their technitians to fix that errors. Mean time, I am loosing valuable google traffic.

Any BEST HOSTING Plans from diff hostings?

Hello there,
You may be interested in some vServers with guaranteed resources.
Some configurations available:

Easy - 23 EUR/mo
2 x CPU Intel Xeon @ 2.26 GHz
2 GB RAM DDR 3 ECC
80 GB HDD RAID 10
1 Gbps port best effort (+ 70 EUR Dedicated Gbit)
1 IP
DoS/DDoS Mitigation: Up to 2Gbps

Basic - 32 EUR/mo
4 GB RAM DDR 3 ECC
80 GB HDD RAID 10
1 IP

Standard - 55 EUR/mo
6 GB RAM DDR 3 ECC
160 GB HDD RAID 10
1 IP

Power - 75 EUR/mo
4 x CPU Intel Xeon @ 2.26 GHz
8 GB RAM DDR 3 ECC
250 GB HDD RAID 10
1 IP

PS: If you purchase any plan, earlier than 1st of December, we'll offer you a FREE server configuration in order to get the best performace from your server.

Thank you,
HETNiX

I suggest like the rest for a dedicated server. VPS is possible but it will receive overhead, plus most of the providers does not like big loads.

Have you thought of getting a dedicated server instead. In this case a VPS would not work for you as 1,000+ current visitors means you should be running on a full on resource server.
If you still need a server with someone who can answer you via phone or whatsapp feel free to contact us.

https://VENETX.com

900 users... can easily be handeld by a normal system.
@k3rtop: try soyoustart. They are within your budget and should be enough to handle the 900 users.

as for larger boards:
try thinking about virutalisation of your systems.
heres my set-up for handling 4k users:
1 database-server which runs on ssds and uses mariadb (and not mysql) - (16gb RAM, 8vCPUs, 150GB SDD Raid1, no Logging)
2 nginx-server which runs nginx and hhvm (not php, since this will cost too much ressources) - ( each 4GB RAM, 30GB SATA HDD, Raid 1, 8vCPUs)
1 storage-server which will deliver the storage to the two nginx-server and will always provide instant synced files for each instances - (4GB RAM, 500GB SATA HDD, Raid1, 2vCPUs)
1 java-server for handling elasticsearch (4GB RAM, 100GB HDD, Raid1, 2vCPU)
1 server for haproxy which will handel incoming requests and splitting them up to the 2 nginx-servers by setting a "location" cookie (2GB RAM, 20GB SATA HDD, Raid1, 2vCPUs)

additionally there are a few frontent-servers spread over the world to reduce latency, which have enabled nginx-caching. (here we got 2 in USA - each on one side, 2 in Asia - Japan and Singapur, as for EU we use direct connection)

though after switching to hhvm the 2 nginx-systems aren't really necessarey anymore, but for historic reasons, i'm too lacy to turn one offline :D

this all works on a ovh-machine
8 CPUs (yes i know, i have added way to much vCPUs)
64GB RAM
2x2TB HDD, Hardware-Raid1
2x200GB SSD, Hardware-Raid1

with around 4k concurrent users, the overall CPU-Usage is 60% and the site is still really fast.
At the lowes time the server servers around 20MBit to our visitors.

So for 900/1000 users, a small soyoustart is okay - if you want to hassle with bringng hhvm to work with xenforo it would probably even run on the VPS-System :)
And don't forget to activate caching in xenforo

I might be able to help solve Your VPS issue.
I would need to know your current VPS speciffication and maybe some stats to learn if you lack CPU, RAM or HDD I/O. Then i can offer you custom VPS. CUrrently i have alot of free CPU cores and RAM. Personal message me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back