My site got removed from Google search results

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK13

Today i noticed that my site was removed from Google search results.
I usually check some keywords to see if i dropped or increased, but nothing.

Searching for site:hentai-ddl.org returns nothing.

Why would they remove it completely?
I know the content is not "ok", but i find it weird that they removed my site while other much bigger are still searchable.

32 comments
Just change domain name

If google completely removes you the. Just change domain name.
From domain.com to domain.net
everything will be reindex with better rank. If you just solve issue with google it will not give you better rank and also will consider you that you putting something illegal.

Today i noticed that my site was removed from Google search results.
I usually check some keywords to see if i dropped or increased, but nothing.

Searching for site:hentai-ddl.org returns nothing.

Why would they remove it completely?
I know the content is not "ok", but i find it weird that they removed my site while other much bigger are still searchable.

Maybe Your site was penalized by Google.com

People can submit a DMCA report to google if you are hosting content that violates copyright laws for example. This will result in Google removing your site entirely depending on various things. I would recommend checking Google webmaster tools. You will be able to send a counter notice to Google if you remove all copyrighted material and have your site re-instated.

Kind regards,

On my side.Your site is indexed in google.I have checked your first post.

it's indexed, but google search doesn't show show posts of his site anymore

i mean that when you search for a the title of one of his posts in google, you won't find his post link in search results !

but if you type his site URL in google search you will find his site

this is also the same that i face :(

PS: see this : https://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/domains/hentai-ddl.org/

Last edited:
If you review the problems mentioned under the manual actions section then surely google team will reconsider the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back